Hey, sorry for disappearing again but I'm back to stay now.
I need to lose weight again, recently I've been unacceptable in my eating. The guy I'm seeing who is usually really sweet even told me I've gained weight since he first met me and I should start working out. I've never been so mortified in my life. I can't live like this any longer. I'm going to Paris in a few weeks with Rayya to meet the beautiful Queenie. I'm so grossly fat, I'm embarrassed to go out in public. They'll probably run away screaming when they see me. I haven't weighed for weeks because I'm just too embarrassed. So here I am, I'm back to stay.
I've missed all you guys so much, I promise I'll be a good blogger again.
Welcome back again hun!
ReplyDeleteThat guy sounds like a bit of a dick... No one should tell someone else they've gained weight, or they should start exercising, especially when it's someone close to you. I can only imagine how hard it'd be to hear from your boyfriend *hugs*
You're in my thoughts darl, do keep us updated <3 xxxx