Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Hey darlings. And by darlings I mean Bella I think you're the only one who reads this.

I'm having a bit of a crisis but I'm back from up North now.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I haven't been taking the new antidepressants he gave me because a massive side effect was weight gain. And I've gone so downhill, and I feel like shit and I wrote a list of all the things I need to say to him, everything I feel and the biggest things that scare me but I don't know if I'm brave enough to give it to him. I'm too shy, I just let my doctor talk and lie and pretend I take my meds when I don't and I want help so bad but I'm so scared.

Sorry it a self obsessed rant. I hope you're okay. 

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of the bloggers from back when we first started blogging have disappeared. It's a shame, but I guess it's how it works.

    One thing my pharmacist told me which was of great comfort, is that a lot of the time the weight loss or gain associated with antidepressants comes from their mood stabilizing and the depression lifting. Even non-ED folk tend to eat too much or not enough when their depressed, so the weight gain comes when the antidepressants start working and they stop emotionally overeating or undereating. Does that make sense?

    I really hope you can at least tell your doctor that you haven't been taking the antidepressants. Would you maybe be able to see a different doctor if you don't feel like you can talk to this one? I know sometimes it doesn't matter, but finding the right doctor who I could actually talk to was really worth it for me.

    Never apologize for what you post my lovely Lovely. It's your blog and you're free to rant all you want, and nothing about what you wrote is 'self obsessed'.

    Love <3 xx

    ReplyDelete