Monday, 27 October 2014

Back, again..

Wow, it's been months since I last posted on here.
I know I keep flitting back and forward on here, but I think I might be back to stay this time.
I really helped me last time, I didn't feel like it was working at the time, but looking back over the photos I took of myself this time last year, I would do anything to be that weight again. I wish I'd appreciated it back then. I wish I'd gone out in skimpy outfits and been proud of how tiny I was, instead of just hating myself and feeling fat.
Cos now I am fat. Fat fat. I've gained so much weight in the past year, it's disgusting.
No wonder my boyfriend left me. He was the reason I 'recovered', he was the reason I started eating more and gained weight. And ultimately he left me because I gained too much. He fell in love with me and my lowest weight, when eating in front of him made me cry, and I was too weak to function properly. Clearly that's what guys like, who wants a fat healthy girl right?

So yeah, here I am. I've popped online every now and then to check up on your blogs, but not recently. I need to get updated and see who still uses this site, see who's still here.

I won't post my weight it's too embarrassing. Maybe in a few months when I'm more acceptable.
I'm meeting my ex next Thursday for a drink. I'm being optimistic and hoping I can lose something by then. Obviously I'm not gonna lose stones, but even half a stone would make some difference, I hope?

I'll update again tomorrow hopefully. I need to get some control over my life back. I feel uncontrollable, literally unstoppable. I don't even know what's happened to me. I'm a complete trainwreck. And maybe losing weight will make me happier, more confident. Help me find someone to love me again. I'm so bloody lonely.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! It's so good to read an update from you.

    I'm sorry to hear your ex left you. To me, he sounds like the type of person who feels the need to 'fix' people (or he's just an asshole). If he truly cared about your recovery, he wouldn't leave you just because you gained some extra weight.

    I'm glad to see you when you post, but I'm sorry you're feeling so bad that you feel you need to come back here.
    I'm still here. I don't post a lot, but I've never stopped posting and reading (and I'm still on FB even though I never post anything).

    Sending lots of love and hugs <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling. I've missed you. It's nice to speak to you again. Hope things are okay with you. I haven't had a chance to properly update myself with your blog yet, but I'll do that soon.
    I'm in leeds/middlesborough for a few days but I'll post again and get updated on Tuesday when I'm back.

    Love you x

    ReplyDelete