I took my sluttiness to a whole new level.
Fuck.
I slept with my closest guy friend. I found out afterwards it was his virginity, and we were both absolutely fucked.
He'd drank like a whole bottle of whiskey and I had most of a bottle of gin, plus endless spliffs.
Bad idea.
I don't even know how it happened. Neither does he. It was so unexpected and random and fuck.
And now I kind of like him a little bit. Probably just because he's my friend so we've actually spoken since (a first for guys I've slept with, they normally ignore me afterwards).
But now I feel so awkward, he's seen me completely naked.
At least the other guys barely see me again so I don't feel as self conscious. I'll have to see him all the time knowing he's seen my obesity.
I'm going back to the same therapist on Wednesday, they sent me back to the same one without even really asking why I stopped going. I guess now it's time to start being honest.
I feel like I've lost my mind. I'm sleeping with a knife, not even under my pillow, I can't sleep if it's not in my hand. I don't know what I feel I need protection against, but it's the only thing that makes me feel safe.
My arm is fucked up. And I booked my holiday to Portugal the other day, so by July I have to be bikini ready bodily, and with clean arms. Hah; that's never going to happen.
I don't really know what else to write, I know I have so much to say. But my thoughts just aren't fluent anymore. I don't understand what's going on in there.
I just feel like I'm clouded over. I don't even feel like it's me in my body, I kind of detach myself from my body.
Back to school tomorrow. I haven't done my coursework, I got a massive extension, which I've missed, and I've avoided my teachers since. I'm going to fail. Or maybe get kicked off the subject. Maybe I'll get kicked out of sixth form. It probably wouldn't bother me that much. It all seems pretty pointless.
Everything just seems a bit pointless now.
Oh hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Sleeping with friends can either be disastrous or brilliant. I lost a lot of friends years ago by sleeping through my friend circle. The friends I lost were assholes, and the friends I kept are the best I've ever had. I hope things can be okay between you and your friend. If you can stay friends through this, you'll stay friends a long time.
ReplyDeleteGood luck seeing your therapist hun. You'll be in my thoughts. Please try to be as open and honest as you can, it's the only way they can offer support.
Big hug and much love <3 xx
Sweetie you're not a slut, far from it
ReplyDeleteGuys can be assholes, that's just the way they are
We all do things we wouldn't usually do when we drink or drug
Try not to beat yourself up
Please be honest with your therapist, you have nothing to lose
Just be as honest as you can
I can relate to feeling afraid
It's a horrible feeling
Don't give up just yet
This is only the beginning for you x
you're not a slut darling, don't think that. everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes they work out for the better.
ReplyDeletegood luck with seeing your therapist again, i can imagine it's pretty scary :( thinking of you girl. all my love and support! <3 xxxx
You're not a slut... We all do or say things that make us feel low but sleeping with your close guy friend, and liking him a little after does not make you terrible. And who knows, it may not be awkward! Just know that you're a sweet girl <3
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean about feeling detached from your body and being paranoid for no real reason. I've been feeling the same way... Last night I had a bit of a meltdown at the beach with my boy because I felt like someone was going to run up and stab me in the back... Yeah...
Please just take care of yourself and know that we all love you <3
-Emma