I just saw this picture on tumblr..
And everyone commented saying how they hope one day they'll find a guy who will kiss their scars and be there for them...
The guy I lost my virginity to kissed my scars. He told me he loved me and he wanted to take all my pain away. He told me he would be there to support me.
Then he took my virginity and ignored me for 4 fucking months.
Guys will say anything to get you into bed.
Don't be fooled by pathetic lies.
I told him about my self harm and bulimia, and he still used me for sex and ignored me.
Very few guys actually give a shit about anyone.
I've slept with four guys in the past few months, all of them must have seen my cuts. None of them except the one I lost my virginity to mentioned them. And it makes it worse he pretended to care just to get me into bed.
I don't know what this post was meant to mean...

Oh sweetie, that makes me so sad. I've seen that kinda stuff around a lot. I can't believe he said that to get you into bed! That's horrible. I hadn't even considered that guys could use that in such a cruel and selfish way. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. You don't deserve to be hurt.
ReplyDeleteSending you a great-big-worldwide-bear-hug sweetie. <3 xx
OH babe you do not need these guys. boys are mean and horrid. I hope no one hurts you like that ever again as you are just so precious x
ReplyDeletewhat an ASS!!! I am sorry that happened to you:( Sending you a hugxx
ReplyDeleteThat's why I hide them away--It hurts me so much worse when people see and keep quiet rather than see and ask. I know I'm just one more person out there that's dealing with shit but it makes me feel so unimportant. So I just keep them to myself.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's a lie, now. So just try and make sure you don't think a relationship will solve anything...You need to fix yourself, babe<3
I'm sorry to hear that sweetheart <3
ReplyDeletePeople are bastards.
Alice xx
Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
ReplyDeletescary costumes