I've lost 2.4lbs over the past 2 days.
I'm still massively huge but at least now I know I have some control again. I won't let myself stay like this. I can be acceptable again.
I know I should go to the gym today, I have hours until work so I do have the time. But being the socially awkward freak I am, I'm too scared to go alone, and my friend can't go with me until tomorrow. I should just go. I need to stop being so pathetic.
I think I'll have soup for lunch, and then I don't know what to do in the evening. I have work at 5 so I could easily not eat before I go. But I know if I do that then I'll stuff my face during my break, working in a food shop is shit. I wish I worked in a clothes shop instead, so I'd spend my breaks really motivated rather than just really hungry.
I also reallllllly need to tidy my room today, it's literally disgusting.
I justify it by saying I'm hardly at home so it doesn't matter. But even the short time I'm in here now is making me feel ill looking at the mess. It can't be hygienic.
Anyway I set myself 2 more goals for the rest of the week. To lose 4 lbs, 2 lbs at a time. If I can just control my fat ugly self then it would be easy.
Hope you're all having a good day. I have missed everyone on this blog so much.
I've been going on cleaning sprees recently too. I have so much crap filling my room, my studio, the lougeroom... everywhere. I can't stand clutter so I'm taking a stand against it.
ReplyDeleteCould you do some at-home exercise? Even things like walking around the block can really add up.
Please try to stay safe, though it's easier said than done. Good luck with your goals, but please don't be too hard on yourself. Even if you don't lose 4lbs over the rest of the week, progress is progress, no matter the speed.
Love xx