Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Weigh in

I just weighed myself for the first time in a while. I convinced myself that I was looking slightly smaller and that I would have lost at least a couple of lbs. I was wrong. I've gained back the 3lbs that I had lost and I'm back at the start. Back up to the highest weight I've ever been. 
In that second I went from looking at myself and thinking I could see a slight difference, to seeing my stomach balloon before my eyes. I'm gigantic, how could I have ever convinced myself of anything else?

I've been planning on having soup for lunch before I go to work, I even considered buying a wholemeal roll to go with the soup, but now the thought of eating anything seems ridiculous. Eating better seems to have caused me to gain weight, so clearly eating nothing is the only way I'll ever get down to an acceptable weight. 

2 comments:

  1. Dont be discouraged. Youll get there. If it makes you feel better I weigh much more than you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby girl I miss you and talking to you endlessly. We need to figure out communication so we can talk I finally got an iPhone if that makes things easier? I miss you

    ReplyDelete