This is day 1 in my quest to finally lose weight. I've been struggling with sticking to an effective diet for a while now, and I am hoping that by documenting my efforts online I will stay motivated.
I have been attempting to complete the 'ABC diet' for a while now, but have never been able to get past day 4.
Tomorrow will be the restart of this diet.
I hope it will be successful.
Just a general overview of my aims etc.:
Current weight (CW): 131 lb
Highest weight (HW): 135 lb
Lowest weight (LW): 131 lb
Goal weight (GW): 100 lb
(CW and LW may be inaccurate as they were measured over a week ago, on some old and occasionally inaccurate scales. I plan to by my own, personal, new set of scales on Friday, so on Friday I will be able to provide a more accurate measurement.)
Hi hun!
ReplyDeleteJust stubbled onto your blog and I'm going to give your archives a read before I follow you :)
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Lena xx