Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Day 2

What I've eaten:
- strawberry tea with lemon juice = 5 calories
- cheese and tomato panini = 510 calories
- original cool doritos = 140 calories
- quiche (tiny sliver) = 50 calories
- boiled potatoes = 87 calories
Total: 792 calories.

Can't say I'm not disappointed with myself today. If I'd resisted the panini at lunchtime then I would have done really well. I did go to the gym for an hour and a half earlier though, and I've taken the maximum number of diet pills, so I'm hoping that I haven't messed everything up completely.
Tomorrow, I have to go to my friend's in the morning, where we have a traditional 'Thursday morning breakfast'. I'm not sure how I'll be able to avoid this, I might just have to tell her I'm sick, or that I've already eaten breakfast (not that she'd ever believe the latter).
I've planned to go to the gym again tomorrow though, so if all I eat is some toast at AB's for breakfast then I should be able to burn that off easily. I also have planned to go swimming on Friday, but I'm dreading wearing a bikini in public, even if it will be for the few seconds before I jump straight into the pool, if swimming wasn't such a good form of exercise then I wouldn't bother. This is why I need to avoid eating tomorrow, maybe if I fast tomorrow and Friday, then my stomach will be less round, and grossly large for when I am swimming.

1 comment:

  1. http://perfectionisfucked.blogspot.com/

    found this girls blog and she keeps it updated thought maybe you'd wanna follow her.

    ReplyDelete