Today was supposedly day 1 of my ABC diet. I completely failed at it. I started off well, I packed a lunch to eat, so that my friends wouldn't get annoyed at me for not eating. But somehow during the day I lost control, here's what I ate:
- black coffee
- water with lemon juice and cayenne pepper (lemon curbs appetite and pepper speeds up metabolism)
- diet pill (herbal; I doubt it works, only taken them for 2 days now)
- apple and blackberry danish pastry = 293 calories
- vegetable quiche = 160 calories
- potato wedges = 123 calories
- one piece of terry's chocolate orange = 46 calories
- kinder surprise = 110 calories
Total: 732 calories.
After I ate this food I attempted to purge, but when I went into the toilets there was a disabled girl in them, and I didn't want to make myself sick while she could hear what I was doing.
I will attempt to avoid dinner tonight, and tomorrow I will start this diet properly and not be such a complete failure. My friend who is doing this diet with me is really annoyed I can tell, she's stuck to it well, and I hate that I'm letting her down.
On the plus side, my friend who is also dieting just texted me, she said that she saw online as long as you eat less than 10x your weight in lbs, then you will be losing weight. For example, I weigh 131 lbs, so if I eat anything under 1310 calories I will supposedly lose weight.
I'm beginning to doubt whether the ABC diet is the way forward for me, I may just try dramatically decreases my calorie intake for a week, and as long as I don't eat more than 600 calories a day and, if when I get new scales on Friday, I weigh less than 130 lbs, then I can stick to restricting rather than the ABC diet.
Interesting fact about eating less than 10 times your weight. I must keep that in mind!
ReplyDelete