Yesterday I had a day off. No school, no work.
So what did I do?
I woke up at half 9, downed a bottle of wine alone in my bed, and pretty much passed out for the whole day. Every time I woke up I would smoke some weed until I passed out again. I stayed like this until 7.30 pm when I tried to get up, and ended up throwing up.
Everything just seems really pointless recently. What is the point in me even staying alive? My grades are getting lower and lower, my future is getting bleaker and bleaker. I have no aims or ambitions, I'm just here. Taking up far too much space. I used to cling to the thought that 'I'm still too fat to die', but it's been a year and I've lost practically no weight, it's clear I'm too greedy and shit at life to ever reach my goal weight, so why am I still fighting?
I've never felt like this before, it's different to when I've been suicidal before. Before it was a passionate hate that fuelled my feelings; now I'm just indifferent to life. It's just seems an unnecessary pain.
I'm such a burden on everyone; I told my friend (super skinny one) how I was feeling, I left out the word suicidal because she would have got interfering if I said that, but I told her everything else. She was caring for a couple of minutes, then she changed it to how she feels bad because she's gained weight. It's not like I don't understand the pain of weight gain, but when I'm crying on her about my eating disorder and depression I don't need her repeating how she weighs under 100 lbs and making me feel inferior. Before she actually told me how anorexia is so much unhealthier than bulimia. Like it was a fucking competition. I know the health risks of both anorexia and bulimia probably better than many GPs, and certainly better than her. She seemed to think acid stained teeth was the biggest affect of bulimia. And can I just add before I sound like the world's biggest bitch: she's not anorexic. She does have some eating issues, but she's in no way anorexic, or bulimic. She's just a bit weird with food. Okay now I just sound like more of a bitch, I'm not saying her eating's unimportant. I am there for her, just sometimes I need her to be there for me in return.
I told her I'd cut my wrists again and she made a massive deal if it, and said she wanted to see them the next day so she can see how bad I've got; the next day I spent loads of time with her just us two. She didn't even ask how I am. She acted like she'd forgotten our conversation completely.
She hasn't asked me how I am since.
That guy from last week hasn't texted me back since Sunday either. I'm clearly not even worth two seconds to reply. I'm just a fat, ugly, worthless slut. Why did I ever kid myself into thinking he might actually like me? There's nothing likeable about me.
Sorry I'm so shit to all of you, I always mean to read your blogs and comment, I miss you all. But I just end up sitting for hours punching walls instead. Which is no excuse at all. I really do miss you all, I'm trying to be better.
I know this may seem selfish but reading this made me cry. Cry because I feel like someone else understands. I said to everyone "I just don't care any more" when they ask why I cut, miss college, stay in bed all day etc. They don't understand, i just want to fade away. Disappear. Go.
ReplyDeleteThank you for making this loneliness inside of me disappear at least a bit.
You don't seem selfish at all.
DeleteI'm so glad I'm not alone in how I'm feeling, though I'm so sorry you feel this crap too.
My email address is in my blog description thing; I promise you email me any time and I will reply. You're never alone.
I hope you're okay.
I missed you too :( Thank you for your lovely comment. I've been neglecting your blog (and the blogs of most of my readers) for ages, and I feel so bad.
ReplyDeleteThings will get better. I know this must sound ridiculously hypocritical, coming from someone as pessimistic and depressive as me, but while things are bleak at the moment, I can safely say that in a year from now, maybe two, you will be thanking your lucky stars you stayed here, and got through it, instead of disappearing. You're so important to a lot of people, I wished you thought you were important, too :( I can assure you you're wonderful - I don't know you personally, but from reading your blog, and the kind words you post on others', I can tell you're a good person.
All my love and support, if you ever need anything, I'm here
xxx
I missed you so so much. I think about you loads in my day to day things. When I went to Amsterdam and London, or when I buy sushi or one of those super food green smoothies or starbucks or anything hahah. I feel like a stalker knowing so much about your life.
DeleteI haven't read any blogs for ages either so honestly it's fine.
You don't sound hypocritical at all, I really do look up to you. Thank you so so much, it seriously means so much to me.
I hope you're okay.
There is so much to like about you and I fucking adore you - you are not selfish, your friend is quite self absorbed.. But don't let her get to you! We have to remind ourselves that we are here because we cannot die fat! Also we have so much to look forward to! My birthday in march, your birthday after, France to see queenie! We have so much to get skinny for and things will be amazing.
ReplyDeleteI love you forever xxx
I fucking adore you too.
DeleteI won't die fat. I now have a list of things to get skinny/stay alive for on my phone. And meeting you next month for your birthday is on the top, just above going to Paris with you to meet Queenie. I promise I will never leave you.
And 'I love you forever' too. You have no idea how much that line cheered me up. I've reread it so many times hahah.
Hey there. Man seems like I missed a lot. Let me first say you are a very lovable person. I think about you when I am not on here. That is major.
ReplyDeleteI want you to be happy so badly and I am tired of these men dogging you out. I hate to say it but treat them like shit when you met a nice guy. What I mean by that is act like you don't need, act like them talking to you is doing you a favor. It worked like a charm when I did. They would come begging for me to give them attention. No fuck you mister "I think I am player" You met your match.
At least you are trying with the school thing. I gave up on that. Maybe you should take a small break. Like a semester. You work so hard.
You also work at becoming a better person all the time and I feel like the people around you don't notice and don't care.
Now as for this fake anorexic friend you have. I don't know how long you have known her but she is not a true friend to you anymore from what I am hearing. She purposely mentions her 100lbs and I think she secretly feeds off of your depression and weight problems. She likes feeling that she is better than you. No real friend would do that. Of course we get jealous from time to time but this chick is starting to annoy me.
You have lost some weight. You lost 13lbs last year. Most people are lucky to lose even 5 and not gain it back.
I believe once you get this depression under control( and out that house ) You will be able to blossom. Make your friend weight loss or just small frame look like shit.
*hugs* I think I love you girlie for real.
Hey. I'm so sorry I've got so behind on reading/commenting on your blog. I've got behind on everyone's for no reason other than I'm a shit person.
DeleteI think about you off my blog too, I have a few people I met through here who I seriously love and care about so much, and you're one of them. I need to refind your email address, I was going to email you earlier but I think I've lost your address.
I think that's a good technique haha. At least it seems to work with guys I'm genuinely not interested in. It's so annoying, I don't mean to sound up myself, but I swear I can get so many guys who I have no interest in, but the second I start to like someone they become the only person who shows no interest. Hard to get might be a good idea haha.
And at my school you can't take semesters out, we don't have a system like that. I'd have to take a whole year out. Which I am doing next year, in September I've finished school forever, then I'm taking a year out before uni. But I can't take time out earlier without having to redo the year.
I've known my friend for about 6 years I think, though we weren't friends for a lot of that time. In things non-food related she's great, we were so close before I had actual issues deeper than someone not fancying me. But now I really need her she just isn't enough, but I feel so bad cutting her out. Though literally your comments about her make my day, when you weren't blogging for ages I made so many posts about this friend and was so sad you wouldn't comment on them, because your comments about her cheer me up so much.
Love you so much too.
Your friend sounds like a complete bitch--and it's not okay to do what she did.
ReplyDeleteI know stuff is difficult for you now (always) but, same for me, I think we just need to look forward... Find what makes you happy, babe, and do it. Fuck everybody else, this is your life.
If you need to talk I'm always here<3
Hahah thanks.
DeleteI'm always here for you too; I remember your very first blog post, and you've come so far since then. My email's in my blog description, email me any time. I'll always be here for you.
Sending you a hug, I'm sorry you are having a hard time.
ReplyDelete~Scarlett
Oh my love! I've missed you too.
ReplyDeleteYou are not a waste of space or anything, and you know why? Because I love you, and I don't like losers, so you're not a loser - very mathematical right ?
I know how you feel, like no matter what you do, it's never good enough and you stay stuck in the same problems all the time. But you can make that change. I'm not saying it's easy, I'm saying that you're worth it! You have to take a step aside, look at your life and with an objective eye, determine what you have to do to make it all work. If you have doubts, and need help never ever hesitate to mail me and I will ALWAYS help you. Even with school work if you need too. Please just hang on, stay strong.
About that girl, she clearly doesn't understand a thing, if it hurts you more than helps you then you should stop telling her your problems. Especially if she wants to compete... That might be very triggering :/
About the guy, screw him! His loss if he didn't text you, you don't need a guy to feel good about yourself.
I love you so so so much xX