Thursday, 28 February 2013

I met Rayya on Tuesday. Literally the best day of my life, ever.
She is definitely the most beautiful person I've ever met. Ah I can't even begin to describe how good a day it was. I need to meet you again soon, I miss you.
Thank you so much for an amazing day, I hope you had a great birthday. LOVE YOOUUUUU!

But the second I left her everything went pretty shit. I met my guy friend for a drink and ended up sleeping at his, we didn't technically even have sex, but still. What is wrong with me?!
Then when I got home the school rang and complained to my dad about my attendance. And my dad's a literal dick so he lied and said I'd lied to him and said I didn't have school which is why he'd let me stay home. Which is bullshit, I never even speak to him, let alone lie to him about my plans. He doesn't care enough for me to need to lie. Just because he didn't want to admit to the school that he doesn't care I miss school sometimes. I really do hate him.
But anyway I ended up snapping completely, I tried to have a shower but I couldn't even open the shampoo bottle because I was crying too hard. The razors against my veins had never looked so tempting.
I went to school because I was scared about my attendance, and I thought I could hold it together for one lesson, but I failed. I ended up crying uncontrollably outside my school and my English teacher saw me and hugged me and made me go and talk to the head of year.
But I'm glad I spoke to the head of year. She was lovely. She got me an extension for my history coursework which has literally been driving me mad, and planned out when I can do it. She even said she'd see if I can stop going to half of my biology lessons because I'm resitting that class so I don't need the lessons, and then I can spend that time doing more important coursework.
The way she broke it all down so it seems less overwhelming really helped.

I think maybe I need to go back to my doctor though. Therapy hasn't been helping and I'm getting so much worse than I was. I'm a depressed, paranoid mess of anxiety. I can't leave my house without over analysising  every single word I say to people, and picking it apart until I'm too scared to speak to anyone. My hands are permanently covered in crescent moon indentations from where I dig my nails in to try and distract my mind from over thinking. I realised that is the main trigger for my self harm. My psychologist always asks if I self harm to punish myself, or because the pain makes me feel less numb. But it's neither, I self harm because when I'm in physical pain then my brain shuts up for the briefest second and all I can think about is the pain. Which is probably a bit messed up, but I'm glad I finally worked it out. I always felt like a freak for not having a purpose to my self harm.

Sorry this was meant to be a really cheerful post about how much I love Rayya hahah. I always get so depressing in my posts, I'm really sorry.
Love you all, thank you so much for still being wonderful and supportive. I don't deserve you all.

3 comments:

  1. It might be a good idea to talk to your doctor again hun. Would you be able to talk to him about why therapy hasn't been working? I hate to hear you feeling so depressed and anxious *hugs*
    And I'm sorry your dad's such a dick. Remember that we all love you, and there's people out here that really care for you sweetie, okay?

    Love you hun. Try to keep your head above water <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huni, I am so so glad you got school sorted out - it will be tough but you will get through, I promise you.. Your dad is so much of a dick that it blows me away sometimes.. Gah take no notice of him, well try to.. And huni you deserve all the support you get an much more.i just wish I could be there for you more.. :( love you so so so much.. You are literally awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this post made me so joyous for you than so empathetic! It's amazing to meet someone of such support. The feeling cannot be described and I thank Rayya for giving that to you! I can remember my biology professor accusing me of cheating because I had a perfect score on an exam that nearly everyone failed... I kept pressing my fingernails into my wrists behind my back. Though I did bleed, I felt calm enough afterwards to carry on with the conversation. I wish we could just shut our brains up without cutting or pills or alcohol or anything. Just turn it off. Keep pushing, love. <3

    ReplyDelete