Thursday, 1 March 2012

New leaf

I'm reinventing myself. I'm going to be happier, bubblier, more interesting and most definitely skinnier.
I was at the gym today and burnt barely 200 calories, I spent most of the time sitting on the yoga mats doing pathetic crunches, and 'lifting weights'. But whilst I was on the exercise bike I was watching two of the beautiful, popular girls in my year. They were doing situps solidly for about 10 minutes, then they moved onto the tredmills, and could run without stopping for so long. They looked so beautiful in their leggings and crop tops, with not a single roll of fat. I wanted to be like them so much. While I was on the yoga mats I saw some of the guys in the year above watching me attempt to lift weights, actually laughing when I was too weak to lift the 5kg weight for long. If I was beautiful and skinny like the other girls then no guys would ever laugh at me in the gym again. No one ever laughs at the pretty, skinny girls. Plus when I got home, one of the guys had added me on facebook, so I need to lose weight so that I can put a semi-attractive photo of myself on facebook. I'm sick of being the fat friend. All my friends are so amazingly skinny. One of my friends barely ate all summer to become as beautiful as she is now, at the time I did everything I could to stop her, and now she's eating loads again, but she's kept off the weight. I actually aspire to be like her, she used to be my weight, maybe slightly under, but it only took her a couple of months to go from a (UK) size 10/12 to a size 6.

From this moment onwards I am making this public announcement (not that many people, if any, will read this) that I am going to dedicate everything I have into becoming the beautiful girl I have always wanted to be. I will do ANYTHING to achieve my goal. I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment