Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I'm not entirely sure what it is, or what it's for but I have been nominated by three beautiful and amazing friends, so I'll keep the chain going.

Thank you so so much EmmaNichole S. and Rayya, you three are utter beacons of joy. 


Here are the rules:

- when you are nominated, thank the person/people who nominated you in your next post. Include a link to their blog. 
- in that post include 11 things about yourself.
- answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
- choose 11 bloggers to nominate, they must have less than 200 followers.
- create 11 questions for them to answer.
- let them know you nominated them.

11 facts about me:

- I have been a vegetarian for my entire life.
- I have four cats, but I only really like one of them.
- I would love to be artistic, but I'm just not, I can't draw or play music at all.
- I get really anxious if I don't have nail varnish on. 
- I have really small hands, they're the favourite part of my body because they're so.. delicate.
- I have a blackberry which I wouldn't cope without. (If anyone wants my BBM pin comment below.)
- I'm scared of growing up.
- I have two guinea pigs which I'm allergic to.
- I drink an unhealthy amount of diet coke.
- I have never had a long term relationship.
- I have crazily long hair. 

I've been nominated by three people, so I'll have to answer three separate sets of questions.

My answers for Emma:

1. What are two colours you love?
Red and purple.

2. What is your favourite movie?

I love Elf, and Bridget Jones.

3. Do you like pens or pencils?

Pens, because pencils look messy unless they're constantly sharpened.

4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?

Looking at thinspiration.

5. What is one thing you can't leave the house without?

My iPod.

6. What is one thing you'll never ever do in life?

Have a penis.

7. What is one thing you've always dreamed of doing?

Travelling the world with no cares or responsibilities.

8. Has blogging changed your life at all? If so, how?

Yes, it has given me hope and friendship when I felt at my very lowest.

9. How would the perfect date night go for you?

Go to the cinema, because then I won't have to eat, and for him to be kind and respectful, then afterwards to go for coffee or a drink, so we can talk and laugh. Something simple but romantic like that.

10. What's one thing you wish you could do better?

Restrict my calorie intake.

11. What's one thing you love about your family?

They don't like to talk about problems.

My answers for Nichole S.:

1. Tell the story of your most embarrassing moment.
I don't know, there's probably too many to count. Maybe when I was queueing up on the stairs outside the school science labs when I was in year 8, and I fell down knocking down two of my friends with me, so we ended up in a heap on the floor with our school skirts up in front of everyone. Plus my friend got a massive bruise so I felt awful.

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? How many?

I have one older sister, she's 19.

3. Talk about your hobbies/favourite activities.

I'm a pretty boring person I don't really have hobbies. I guess I like to read, especially classics, and listen to music pretty much 24/7. I also paint my nails a different colour most days, so I suppose that could be classed as a 'favourite activity'. 

4. What's your dream job?

My dream job would be maybe a book critic is a beautiful part of the world. By the sea, where it's sunny and surrounded by nature. Reading and analysing all day.

5. What are some things you hope to accomplish before you die?

I would like to reach my UGW of 95 lbs. That probably shouldn't be such a massive thing, but being 'too fat to die' has really kept me alive. I also want to visit some of the wonderful people who I have met through this blog. I would like to visit a lot of the standard tourist places as well, I'd love to travel.

6. What was your favourite childhood TV show or movie?

I have always been a fan of Mulan. I mean what's not to love?

7. If you could remove all the calories from any 1 food, what would it be?

Pizza.

8. If you were a super hero, what would your super power be, and what would your super hero name be?

I would love the ability to stop time, and my name would probably be 'Sidekick Sarah', that's what my friends used to call me when we played games in primary school. I was never deserving of a real name or power. 

9. What does your ideal vacation look like?

It would be somewhere really hot and sunny but breezy. Somewhere with really beautiful views and buildings, with a few of my close friends, and no food allowed.

10. Describe the first time you ever drank alcohol or took drugs.

This probably wasn't the first time I drank alcohol, but I think it's the first time I was ever drunk. I drank some cheap cider in the park with some friends, then me and one other friend walked round town and ended up in McDonalds where I fell off a stool. It was such a happy day, I was probably 12 or 13, and I barely drunk anything, but I still thought I was really drunk. 

11. What's your favourite thing about your home town?

It's really beautiful sometimes, and so safe. I can walk home at 4 am, absolutely drunk or high, and I have never been approached by any men. I know it's tempting fate and I try to get people to walk to home now, but I just feel safe here. 

And now to answer the questions from Rayya:

1. Tell me the weirdest thing you can about yourself.
Sometimes, if my throat is clear and I don't have any kind of illness, I can make noise that sounds just like a kettle. I can also touch my nose with my tongue, haha.

2. If you could only paint your nails one colour forever what colour would it be?

That's probably the toughest question I've ever been asked. Maybe black, because it's so elegant and peaceful and perfect. I really like black nail varnish.

3. If you had a million pounds what would you do with it?

I would buy loads of bags, shoes and clothes to begin with. Then maybe take some of my friends on a really nice warm holiday. Probably give the rest to my mum, with enough in savings for me to get a nice house when I'm older.

4. What is your favourite season and why? 

I like winter, as long as it's not raining. I love the warm jumpers which I can hide behind, and I love the build up to Christmas when everyone's happy and everything sparkles.

5. What is your favourite part of your body and why?

My favourite body part is probably my hands because they're really small, also because I can paint my fingernails any colour I want, so they can always reflect my mood.

6. Are you in recovery or suffering an ED?

I apparently have bulimia according to the mental health clinic, but I don't know. 

7. What are your lifelong goals that you hope to achieve?

I want to weigh under 95 lbs. It's a bad life aim, but I know that if I have never reached my goal at all in life then I will be really disappointed. I'd also like to read most of the classics, and visit the standard tourist places.

8. Tell me something you realistically hope to achieve before the year ends.

I would love to weigh under 120 lbs. 

9. Who is your favourite person in the whole world and why?

It seriously is you, Rayya. I would be completely lost without you, you are my anchor keeping me alive, whenever I'm sad you're the only person who can make me laugh. Today after an argument with my dad I was really upset, then  I just remembered you last night talking about getting drunk in a tree, ye Olde Elven Shite, and even now I'm smiling just thinking about it. The bracelet you gave me is a constant reminder that while I have you I'm never alone. Thank you so much for everything.

10.  What is your favourite item of clothing?

I have this really thick, baggy, warm, dark grey jumper. It's so comfy, and whilst it's quite unattractive on me I still love it.

11. If I could give you a ticket to go anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
I would love to go to Paris to visit Queenie, and I'd bring you along with me. I really want to meet the two of you at some point. 

And now for my 11 nominees (this took me so long of looking through everyone's blogs, and it was almost impossible to only pick 11, seriously if you're not on here you should be, and I'm so sorry):

Rayya
Bella
Ruby-Tuesday
Clear Girl
Nina Of The Night
Nichole S.
Queenie
Gabrielle
Cleona
Alice May
Depressed Skinny Mess

They're in no order.

And my questions for you are:
1. What's your favourite drink?
2. Have you ever been in love?
3. What's your biggest regret in life?
4. What is (or was if you're recovering) your lowest goal weight?
5. Do you have any pets?
6. If you could be any animal what would it be?
7. What's your favourite book?
8. Who's your favourite singer/band?
9. Have you ever had a kiss in the rain?
10. What colour is your bedroom wall painted?
11. Would you rather be a seagull or a pufferfish?

Sorry about the last question, but it's always a fun question to ask.
I love you all, I hope you're all having a great day.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me sweetie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these things. They're just like the tag vids on youtube. Really cool!

    =======================================================

    http://yousofatjokes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are the cutest most adorbsest human being in the entire universe -that was quite possibly the best post i have ever read - the thing about the noise you make in your throat i sat up for like 5 minutes trying to make stupid sounds hahaha and then realised that i just sound ridiculous and nothing like a kettle! haha you have to make that noise for me one day! <3 and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i nevver want you to be sad ever so i am glad to cheer you up cos you seriously cheer me up (you cheer my entire existence up) and now i wonder what life was like before i met you??! it must have been dull and empty, but you have brightened it all up so now all you have to do is not get arrested and one day we can see eachother :) i love your hands to by the way and your hair it is completely luscious and incredible (so is your face!) i love love love you so so much!!!!!!!!!!!

    ps i have a baggy dark grey jumper too (people say i look like a hobo in it) :) i am wearing it right now <3 thinking of you and turtles <3 lol

    loooooooooove you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh darling! You're too sweet <3 ^_^
    I love pens too! *highfive!* :)
    And that's a wonderful thing that you've made friends through blogging. Thank you for answering the questions! :D <3
    Love you sweetie!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry, but your embarrassing moment made me laugh out loud. (I've found myself saying that to a few people. That's probably why I asked it--I knew it would be funny.) And thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey beautiful, thanks so much for nominating me! I nominated you back :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAAAAY I so want you and Rayya to come and visit me in Paris ! We would have so much fun !! Please do come ! Pretty please ahah !
    Have you and Rayya ever met in real life ?
    I obviously nominated you back !!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE !

    ReplyDelete