You guys are just too kind. I've been nominated for another two blog awards, thank you so so much 'Waiting For Repairs' and 'Queenie'. I love you guys.
Waiting For Repairs
1. Do you prefer to read a book or watch a movie?
Read a book, it lasts longer and I like to develop my own mental images of what the characters look like.
2. What do you think is your best feature?
My hands, they're small and delicate, I wish the rest of my body would catch up with them.
3. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee. Strong black coffee.
4. What is the drunkest you have ever been?
Haha, probably multiple answers to this one. My friends refer to a ridiculously drunk person as 'Sarah -drunk' now, I just don't know my limits. Maybe the most drunk was in January when I was successfully restricting so I'd eaten almost nothing all day, I went to my friend's boyfriend's birthday party and I didn't know anyone there other than my friend and one other girl. In awkward situations I drink too much to ease the awkwardness, and after about 3/4 of a bottle of vodka to myself on an empty stomach I managed to kiss pretty much every guy at the party (while my friend who I came with pretended she didn't know me) and I vaguely remember one guy forcing himself on me in the garden and being too drunk to fight him off, but at that point the parents came home and kicked a lot of people out, their entrance probably saved me from being sexually assaulted.
I was sleeping at the house with my friend that night because they lived out of town, and so were quite a few of the other guys, including the one who cornered me in the garden. The next morning was the most awkward morning of my life, I was so hungover and everyone was glaring at me, except the boy who just looked really smug.
Also in about April, again whilst I was still successfully restricting, I went to another house party where I knew very few of the people. Same thing happened, only this time instead of kissing everyone, I was too out of it to move, I spent most of the party throwing up in the bathroom, and apparently I passed out for over an hour and some random guy from my school who I've never spoken to before or after, sat with me all night to make sure I didn't choke on my own sick. I dropped my phone in the toilet three times that night. I need to learn that restriction and bottles of vodka do not mix well.
Those probably aren't even the worse I've been, I can think of so many other things that have happened when I've drunk too much, but I just don't even want to think about them.
5. How many sexual partners have you had?
Technically I'm a virgin, depending on the definition of losing your virginity haha. I've 'kind of' had sex with two people, but it's debatable whether or not either instances count.
6. Do you think the world is going to end this year?
No, although based on the major flooding which is everywhere, I think it's likely we're headed towards a massive natural disaster.
7. What is your favourite perfume & aftershave?
There's this perfume which my friend's sister had years ago, I never found out the name, I think it was from some shop in Ireland, but it was the nicest perfume I've ever smelt.
8. Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery?
If it was free and painless, then yes. I'd want to make myself perfect. But than my fatness, there's no part of my body which I think requires the kind of urgent attention plastic surgery offers.
9. Have you left your own country for a holiday?
Yeah, I've been to Wales, Majorca, Cyprus, Greece, Fuerteventura, Germany, France and Belgium.
10. What is your favourite food?
Pizza, but I don't eat it any more. Out of the food I do still eat maybe lettuce.
11. Who is you're favourite artist/band?
At the moment I'm loving Lana Del Rey.
Queenie:
1. If you were to die next week, what would you do until then?
Spend all my money on travelling around and visiting all the people and places that I've always wanted to see.
2. If you could bring 5 friends with you on holidays, who would they be?
- You, my darling Queenie.
- Rayya.
- Cleona.
- Camille.
- I refuse to pick a fifth, there's too many people I love dearly.
3. What is the thing that can make you instantly happy?
Talking to you beautiful people. The friends I've met through this blog is the sole reason I'm still alive.
4. If you could change one thing in society, what would it be?
Discrimination.
5. In a magic universe, you meet a demon that proposes to grant you any wishes in exchange for your soul. Would you accept? If so, what would be your wishes?
Yes. It would be to reach my goal weight and look amazingly tiny, and to be able to maintain this weight no matter what I ate. It feels like I've already given my soul to this quest for perfection, I would just like to feel like I've achieved something from all my sacrifices.
6. If you were a character of fiction, who would you be?
I feel like Ophelia from Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'. Once so strong and independent with a good education and a love interest. Then in a short space of time everything was taken away from me, and just like Ophelia I'm not coping, our only difference is that I wouldn't like to drown, but other than a difference in opinion over suicide techniques I relate to her a lot. Also because she's not a main character, she is kept in the background. a mere pawn to enhance responses from the protagonists, I feel like I'm a background character too, just there to fill up some space, but if I disappeared it wouldn't really affect the bigger picture.
7. A week without computer/tv/phone, can you do it?
I think so, I would have to be out and about for the week though, I couldn't spend a week at home with no technology, but if I were camping or travelling with friends then that would be wonderful.
8. Do you sometimes talk out load to yourself? If so, in what kind of situation?
When I'm really angry and worked up I mutter to myself under my breath, it's a habit I think I've picked up from my dad. And considering my dad is undiagnosed schizophrenic I really shouldn't pick mental health 'habits' up from him.
9. What it your last song heard, last movie seen, last book read?
Last song: 'This Is What Makes Us Girls' - Lana Del Rey.
Last movie: 'Casino Royale: James Bond'. It was the first Bond film I've ever watched, my friend was disgusted I hadn't seen any so she forced me to watch it.
Last book: 'Wuthering Heights' - Emily Brontë .
Lettuce, I can deal with the calories in lettuce and I like it when it's fresh and crisp.
11. What's your current laptop wallpaper?
A picture of me and two of my friends by the water fountain outside the Louvre.
![]() |
| I'm the one of the right. |
This photo was taken about two or three years ago, before I cared about my weight.
My legs are actually repulsive, I don't know why I like this photo so much.
(Also just in case anyone is interested, the one in the middle is the girl who my 'guy best friend' is sleeping with, and who he was kind of two-timing me with.)
I love all you wonderful people so much. Now I really need to go and finish my history coursework before my teacher literally kills me.

Oh babe I love you you're gorgeous and I love you I wish we could all go on holiday *right* now.
ReplyDelete<3 Do your history cw dammit! <3 x
You look beautiful and your legs are lovely so I can see why you like that pic. Congrats on your nominations, it's interesting reading your answers to all the questions :)
ReplyDeleteTake care <3
Alice xx
I love lettuce too. :)
ReplyDelete~Scarlett
Hey!
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking time to answer! :)
I love Ophelia too, she's an amazing character.
You look beautiful on that picture! Haha I jog there every tuesday morning! I'll think about you next tuesday when I'll run in front of that foutain :)
I wish you could come to Paris again!
Love xoxo
You look so cute and loveable. I wish I could just huge you. Omg the 1st person I noticed was the person in the center and something didn't feel right and then I just read she was sleeping with your bf or ex now I believe now. Wtf.
ReplyDeleteSorry if you two are still friends and you forgave her. I would find that hard to do but depending on the friend I probably would. I just don't even know what to say. Man I missed a lot. I am sure you can see I am going backwards here with your post. I have been reading you all day and I think I am almost caught up.