Thursday, 31 January 2013

I can be your china doll if you like to see me fall

I have so many things I need to be skinny for, but I've spent the whole day binging on carbs and now I'm so bloated and disgusting.
Tomorrow I don't want to eat. And the day after I don't want to eat. I never want to put anything in my mouth ever again.
The thought of waking up tomorrow and facing an entire day of eating opportunities is horrifying. I want to stay safe in my bed forever, or at least until I'm skinny and no longer need to stuff my face every time I leave the room.

I'm trying not to self harm any more, but not because I want to stop. Just because my arms are getting a bit ridiculous, and if anything happens with the guy I met last week then I want to be able to act normal. At least for a bit. I didn't realise how much of a habit it is. Nothing particularly stressful has happened, other than eating a lot of bread I've had a really good day. But right now I'm just typing this trying to distract myself, and I know for a fact that I'll at least punch some walls tonight, even if I do manage to resist cutting.

I started this post in a really good mood, and now for no reason I'm on the verge of tears. I wish my emotions could just stay stable for a few hours; I was so happy earlier.

I think I might like the guy I met last week, and it terrifies me because I don't think he likes me back and I haven't felt like this about anyone for so long.
On Friday it's his friend's birthday and I'm invited out with them again. Though it's out of my city so I have nowhere to stay when I get there. He just texted me saying "if I wasn't working I would say you can stay at mine", my heart literally skipped a beat when I saw he texted me. Earlier he told me I should find a way to come because it "would be nice seeing you". That was all he said, so simple. He probably didn't even mean it. I've become a pathetic wreck sitting by my phone, smiling manically whenever he replies. I haven't let myself be like this with anyone since my ex.
I'm almost scared to actually meet him again, because I really don't know if I could stand the disappointment when I have to face up to the fact he doesn't actually like me.
I'm too fat for anyone to like me.



4 comments:

  1. Huni I love you which proves that you aren't too fat for anyone to love. And of course he likes you! You're beautiful, funny, interesting, kind and the best human on this earth! I love you darling, we won't eat today and everything will be ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your not fat sweetheart, that is the disorder telling you that
    Try not to listen to that evil voice
    Drown it out
    Easier said than done I know
    The cruel thing about this illness is that we never get the one thing we crave, skinny, because we never believe we are thin enough

    You are beautiful
    You are precious
    Don't ever forget that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch right now *hugs*
    This guy sounds like he likes you! Don't be so afraid of getting hurt, that you miss out on a chance for something wonderful.

    Love you sweetie, take care of you <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No-one is too fat to love. Even those with extreme binging who weigh like 500lbs+ can find love. That's your disorder talking, believe me. This guy really sounds like he likes you, I wish you happiness :) xx

    ReplyDelete