I weighed 128 lbs this morning. It's the first time I've weighed myself since before Holland, after all the shit I ate while I was away I actually thought it would be higher. But it was still a 2 lb gain, I'm scarily close to going back over 130 lbs again.
I need to go back to properly restricting. Other than in Holland, I haven't binged for ages, I just always nibble on things or eat meals without thinking. This mindless eating is driving me mad. Snacking is so bad, if I just binged on it all in one go then I would know to purge, but eating a few crisps at a time means I never eat enough to purge.
I have work now so this is only a short post.
Love you.
2lbs is quite impressive; it could easily have been a lot more. You'll lose it in no time xx
ReplyDeleteA loss is a loss :) next time you'll lose more :) Xx
ReplyDeleteHuni you are also very close to 126! Well done for staying teeny tiny! Love you loads xx
ReplyDeleteThat's not so bad at all! 2lb will be gone quicker than you know it :)
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on not binging! Love you xxxx
Hey! 128lbs is great and I know you can lose more if you want to. I had gained way more than 2lbs over the last few weeks so that's not so bad.
ReplyDeleteIt's so good that you haven't been binging! :)
Alice xx
128 is amazing, remember that compared to my 170 (and rising :/).
ReplyDeleteI need to get back to restricting too, so let's both hope for each other!
Hope you're doing well otherwise<3
128 is great :) and youll lose what youve gained in no time. right now id kill to be 128 haha (CW:155) :(
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time in holland and congratulations on not binging. that can be so hard! xx