Morning darlings.
I had an amazing time at that party on Thursday night. I met this really nice guy, but I don't know if anything will happen with us, living in different cities makes meeting pretty hard haha. We have been texting since; though I'm sure he only wants to use me for sex and nothing more so I don't know what I'm getting excited about.
I went out last night as well, but I didn't drink much because I was too hungover from Thursday. All this going out and drinking and walking and genuinely forgetting to even think about eating, has helped me lose a bit of weight. I'm still not at my mini goal for Monday, but I'm close so hopefully if I don't fuck it up over the weekend it will be okay.
My mum got her x-ray results back (she didn't even tell me I just overheard her telling my sister on the phone - like am I seriously that small a part of my family that I don't deserve to hear whether or not my mum could be dying?) but they came back okay. There's a tiny irregularity in the way her rib healed, but it's fine they say they don't even need to operate. Thank you to everyone who was wishing for her health.
I went to therapy yesterday. He didn't even mention the purging, I'm quite glad, I wasn't ready for him to try and 'cure' this eating stuff yet. He diagnosed social anxieties and finally told me I was depressed, rather than 'chronic low mood' that he was saying before instead. I don't know why having it labelled makes me feel so much better, but I just feel less pathetic. Especially the social anxieties, I never mentioned anything about that to him, it's not something I ever even thought was a problem. I assumed I just an awkward freak. So I guess it's nice to at least have a name for my craziness.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Take care.

Aww of course he wants to just talk to you but then guys do have a one track mind.. Just be careful (I know I'm one to talk lol) and you are not a freak.. You are the most amazing person ever and I love you so much. Well done for the weight loss and you will be below 126 in no time.. I should give you ultimatums more often! LOL love you :) xx
ReplyDeleteLots of love to you from a new follower, darling!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to read you previous posts now so I get to know you at least a tiny little bit before I comment next time. But before then- best of luck to you, baby! Stay strong and wonderful :)
Lu.
You are definitely worth his time!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that your mom is good, and that there's nothing wrong there.
I understand about how you're happy to have a diagnosis. It really does make things better. I'm glad things seem to be going well for you. It's so nice.
Love you. Xxxx
I'm glad you got a diagnosis that's more appropriate :) do you think you'll be starting on anti-depressants, if you aren't already? Just wondering because I know that was a big reason for going to the doctor in the first place.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear your mum's okay too, though it must've sucked finding out that way :-/
Love you lots miss. Hope you're okay, and good luck for Monday's mini-goal! <3 xxxx
Wishing your mum well
ReplyDeleteAnd you too sweetheart x
I'm glad your mum is well although I wish she'd've told you herself. Also, it's nicer to have a label or a definite diagnosis in my opinion. xx
ReplyDelete