Friday, 26 October 2012

Arrested

Last night was ermm.. eventful.

I got arrested for 'suspected burglary'.
All the charges have apparently been dropped now, though I'm still waiting for the letter or phone call to come through to confirm that everything's been dropped .

Now I know I'm not going to go to prison for it I'm finding it hilarious. But I've been terrified all day.
A really memorable way to mark my first ever clubbing experience.

I'll try to summarise what actually happened for you:
We went out for my friend's eighteenth birthday. We somehow got into two clubs (though the first was completely empty) without any ID, it was pretty magical.
Between the first and second club loads of people went home, but me and a few others (the more drunk ones) decided to stay out and went to the other club, where we got in for £1 with no ID, and he did say he'd give us free shots, but that never happened.
It was me, one other girl, and all the guys left out.
Clubbing with guy friends is a weird experience. I felt weird dancing with other guys in front of them, but it was equally weird dancing with them. At one point I got with someone, and while I was dancing with him one of the guys I was with gave me such a kind of disapproving look and gave me a really sarcastic wink (the guy wasn't that hot, but I was too drunk to really care, and it's been months since I got with a randomer, I think I needed that confidence boost - haha, don't judge me, I sound like such a slut); I prefer being with girls, who are less judging when I get with people.
Then after the clubs started closing at about 3am, we all somehow ended up at my friend's work, he had the keys because he's opening up in the morning, so we went there for somewhere to sit and talk because no one felt like going home. But then at one point we got the key stuck in the door, so we had to get a screwdriver to get the key out. Then about five minutes later the police turned up saying someone had reported a break in.
And of course, he had absolutely nothing to confirm that he worked there, and even though we had the keys he couldn't prove he was allowed to be in there. That combined with the screwdriver on the floor which we'd just used to pick the lock when the key got stuck, it looked so bad.
He ended up getting arrested, and taken to the station overnight. They couldn't be bothered to take the rest of us, so they put us on 'street bail' where we had to report back at the station next month to give our statement and get questioned and then charged with whatever if they didn't get confirmation that he works there.
It was terrifying.
I've never been so scared in my life. Even though I was completely drunk at the time, it was horrible. I was convinced I was going to be arrested and put in jail for the night.

The guy's out now, and apparently his boss turned up, confirmed his story (and sacked him), so all charges should be dropped on all of us now.
It was so horrible. I think because it never even occurred to me that it could be illegal, so when the police arrested us I was in shock.

Plus I ended up taking yet another day off school. I got home at about 5am, and had a Biology test at about 9am, but when my alarm went off at 7am I was still drunk, and I just ended up sleeping in until 12ish.
All in all, a very eventful day.

I sound like such a terrible person in this post. I'm honestly not usually like this, I sound so.. stupid in this post.

Hope everyone else had a better night than me, haha.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, wow, that sounds like quite the night! I doubt you'll forget it any time soon. I'm glad you're okay though hun, and didn't get in too much trouble. Take care of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE ADORBS. and you do not sound like a terrible person, you sound like you have an amazing social life (I am so jealous of you right now) and are totally badass (hahahahahahahahaha) you closet deviant you! I hope you had a nice time anyway - which it seems like you did apart from the police fiasco.. I dread to think the mischief you will get up to once you are 18 :\ lol I am so glad everythings ok now.. and hey you didnt really want to do the biology test anyway so everything worked out in the end.. (I have a effed up way of seeing things! - but hey you have to see the positives!) and I want to see your outfit.. did you take pictures :\ left my fone upstairs my bad..

    Love you! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Arrested?! That definatly was an eventful night!! XD Glad the charges have been dropped! Glad the actually clubbing part was good tho:P
    I think its better going out with guys and girls as I always feel safer with guys in the group! Don’t worry about what guys thinking of you snogging someone in the club :P your aloud to have fun and they are prob just being protective of you as you are their friend! It is defiantly a confidence boost and your not slutty at all!! Trust me!!
    Sounds like a super random day! Glad you got home in one piece!
    xXx
    p.s. your not a terrible person in any way shape or form < 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an.... Eventful night.
    I am glad that you didn't actually get arrested though, and that you're okay! I know the awkwardness with guys, it's always there! But don't think about them! They don't matter! It's a great confidence boost!
    I am glad that you got home safely, and that you are okay. But you are SO not a terrible person, I think you're wonderful! Xx

    ReplyDelete