I'm going to London until Wednesday, so I don't think I'll be able to post again or check any of your blogs.
I'll miss you all so much.
I've set myself a new goal: don't spend any money on food. To try and limit my binges and calories I eat when I'm out or at school. I can only eat if I'm at home or a friend forces food on me.
Considering I'm going to London this will probably backfire, since we'll probably end up going out for a meal at some point, and my sister (who I'm staying with) is a student so she can't afford to feed me, and she won't let me not eat either. But whatever, I can at least aim for it.
I'm so confused by the clocks going back. Even though the TV, my laptop and my phone have all automatically adjusted, I still feel as though I'm going to be an hour late for work.
Plus I haven't properly packed for London, but I can already tell I have too much stuff. I expect when I get back from work I'll end up manically repacking my stuff into a rucksack, because I can't carry the holdall plus my handbag, plus an overflowing bag of stuff my mum wants me to take to my sister.
Sorry this is all such a pointless ramble. I'm just stressing out.
Also I tried to eat some melon this morning, but it had started to go off, so it was slightly browning inside and tasted like crap. Morning officially ruined, haha.
Take care you beautiful people.
I'm so sorry if I still owe anyone replies to emails and facebook messages. I'm a terrible friend to you all, if I don't get the chance now then I shall reply the second I'm home.
Love you.
Have some London thinspo. Wooo London. I plan to buy so many clothes, all in teeny tiny sizes, I WILL fit into them. I was looking through my early blog posts last night, I used to eat so little, and I lost so much weight so quickly. I need that control back again.








.jpg)
.jpg)









Have tons of fun in London! I would love to visit there someday. And, oh my god, you make me want to go shopping SO BAD! =)
ReplyDeleteGood luck trying to stay on track. It's going to be tough. You should seize this opportunity to prove to yourself that you are strong, that you still have the control you used to have, you just have to exercise that control. It’ll help you gain confidence in your ability to control your eating, which, in turn, will help you gain even more control.
Sorry for the long-winded comment. Have a great time!
Have fun in London! It's such an amazing place xx
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I'm going to miss you sooooo much! Please have an amazing time in London and take lots of pictures and enjoy seeing your sister! ^_^ I can't wait to hear all about it when you return <3
ReplyDeleteLove you sweetheart <3
-Emma
Ahhhh I am so jealous of you right now.. I wish I could come with you :( I know you can get that control back! We both can! <3 I love you so much! <3 xx
ReplyDeleteAaaah I want to go to London too !
ReplyDeleteI wish that one day we could go there together !
Enjoy yourself !
Less money for food = more money for shopping! Yay
Love you so so so much <3
you always post the best thinspo :)
ReplyDeletehope you have an amazing time in london! at halloween too, i bet it will be amazing. spend all your money on clothes so you won't be tempted to buy food, haha ;) xxxx
Awesome pixs in this post. I am just loving the big tshirts and sweater revealing super thin legs. I can not wait until i can wear clothes like that.
ReplyDeleteAs of right now my husband has me on a budget. I mean I seriously can not spend money. That includes food. I am having spending withdrawals. I so need a new job making more money. I don't like not being able to buy something when I want( except food that is a good thing to not buy! )