I just binged and purged again. But one of those horrible ones I haven't done for ages.
Where I'm so full up, but need to keep eating, so I took the food into the bathroom with me, so the second my stomach was emptied I could fill it again.
I really thought I'd stopped all of this.. I need my control back again.
Afterwards I got a weird high. I went downstairs (to find more food) and got engrossed by a McDonalds advert, it wasn't even food, just some kids and loads of fruit shaped bubbles. I ended up sitting in the floor completed blown away by it.
When did I turn so crazy?
And then of course my mum came home, and I'd taken off my jumper because I didn't want to get sick on it, and then I had to try and hide my arms under a cushion until she'd left the room, because I didn't want her to see how cut up and scarred my arms are.
And I want to purge some more because I don't feel like I got it all up, but I can't because she's here, and she wants me to eat dinner, but my stomach and my throat are still burning, the thought of more food which stays down is freaking me out.
Today in Psychology we were watching a documentary on violence in films, or in the media, or something, and it was horrific. There are some truly fucked up films out there. Someone in my class walked out halfway through, though she might have just gone to the toilet or something I'm not sure.
Sorry this is just a random ramble, I'm still really light headed from my purge.
Love you guys.
Oh sweetie :( I am so sorry you've had such a terrible day!
ReplyDeletePlease take care of yourself and no more cutting... please love <3
-Emma
I'm sorry you had a horrible day, we are all here for you and thinking of you. Take care xxxxx
ReplyDeleteoh no :( im so sorry - i hope you feel better, today has not been good for me either.. i hope you are ok, love you xx
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better Lovely :( Doesnt sound like you had a good day at all *hugs* thinking of you, take care of yourself. Love you xxx
ReplyDeleteEveryone has bad days. But please, no more cutting. I can't stand if anything happened to you, and I love you. I just sent you a long ass email, hope it explains what I can't say in this little comment box.
ReplyDeleteTake care, love.
Xx
We all slip up, its human nature, but you must look after yourself for the future you are trying to achieve :( Please take care xx
ReplyDeletesome friends will let us down, people are who they are and
ReplyDeletecan't always wrap their head around someone's depression.
try to stick to salads, egg dishes and roast chicken - buy the
rotassirie chicken - i munch off that all day - also make your
own fruit salads
try to find a craft so you keep your hand busy and your mind
on a creative path - it works for me.
xo