Sunday, 21 October 2012

Thinspo to hide my fat

This is about half of my 'thinspo', I tried to upload all of it, but it exceeded some kind of maximum content thing. I'll put the other half of it on later today or something.
I just woke up thinking I was missing school, I even texted my friend and asked her to tell my teacher I was late, then I realised it's Sunday. 
What is wrong with me recently?

Anyway, sorry I've been a bad commenter, I'm reading all of your posts, I just haven't had the energy to comment recently. I'm not sure how I'm feeling, other than fat. 
I'm trying to get back all the feelings and attitudes I had before I started this blog, I lost so much so quickly before, and now I've been maintaining for months. 
I feel so helpless, and stupid, and lazy, and fat, and disgusting, and horrible, and gross, and inferior, and attention seeking even thinking I have a problem when I'm still so fat. 




















































































































































































































































































I don't own any of these photos, and many of them may have been taken off some of your blogs, so if you want me to remove any of them then leave a comment telling me which ones.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely... Inspiring... I have so far to go.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thinpo! You just made me wanna extent my fast by an extra day ! Just started following your blog, so I'm reading previous post :))

    I think you're great!

    Just one question: how tall are you ? :)

    ReplyDelete