I'm going to write another post tonight. Well that's the plan anyway.
A proper post. The kind of post I haven't written for ages.
I need to get all my shit together, but first I'm going to tidy my room and clean everything and just make myself feel better.
I think in my quest to perfect everything, I've spent too long focusing on my weight and neglected everything else.
Therapy was actually okay. It was only an initial appointment so they could talk to me and find out whether or not they think CBT is the right kind of therapy for me, but it wasn't as bad as I thought.
I'm going back in January, but I'll write more about that later.
I don't even know why I'm writing this post, I'm just stalling because I can't be bothered to tidy my room.
Love you guys, so much.
Take care.
I'm glad your therapy was ok. I'm sure that, at lenght, it will help you a lot.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about all your family behavior. Don't let your sister sickness trigger you. I'm sure you are a hundred times prettier than she is :)
Good luck with the tidying, it always makes the mind clearer to tidy up things!
I love you <3
Im glad you went sweetie. I hope things start looking up for you soon. Xxxx
ReplyDeleteHey, I'm glad therapy went ok and I hope it works for you. Take care dear <3
ReplyDeleteAlice xx