I need to leave for therapy in 20 minutes.
I just binged horribly, and halfway through purging my mum knocked on the bathroom door. She didn't know I was purging because I was quiet, but it meant I had to stop without getting it all up.
And now I'm sat in my room (which is next to the bathroom) and I can hear my hungover sister throwing up loudly.
It's so unfair.
How come she's allowed to be sick, I'm sat here absorbing calories and growing fatter by the second, and she's completely empty.
And my parents are arguing loudly about something which is probably really pathetic and unimportant.
They don't know I have therapy. I bet when I get home they'll still be arguing, and they won't notice I even went out.
I am sorry that you feel that way, though from what you've told me, I guess it's true...
ReplyDeleteStay strong. You're amazing, and I love you. Hope your appointment goes well. Xxx
You're beautiful.
Sorry to hear you are struggling. It must be awful to hear her throwing up, if it helps see isn't really 'losing' calories as just think of how much she would of had to of drunk to be ill, thats a lot of calories.
ReplyDeleteIm sure your parents will notice you going to therapy, hope it went well xxx
Omygosh I didn't see this post and had no idea you b/pd this morning I guess we both had a case of per appointment blips.. I do hope your ok and gah I'm sure your sis will eat loads of pizza later.. Love you xxx
ReplyDeleteOh sweetie, im sorry you feel so ignored by your family :( *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI wish there was something I could say to make things better.
Please keep posting. Love you dear <3 xxxx
Keep your head held high hunni, we are all behind you :) You're beautiful! xx
ReplyDeleteIs it wrong to say how much I want you to move out of that house. I know it must be so hard for you to focus on losing weight and getting your mind right while going to school with all oft hat going on.
ReplyDeleteYou have been doing great from what I have read. But I seriously can't wait for you to leave that environment permanently.