I'm posting too much tonight, but I've just realised.
Tomorrow will mark two weeks since I've spent a whole day sober.
And before the two week mark I was still drinking/smoking loads, I just used to be able to take at few days break from it.
I've been listening to O'Sister - City and Colour on repeat. Cleona told me she thought of me when she heard it. She's deleted her blog, I miss her so much. She's been like a literal sister to me for so long now, and now I can only talk to her through emails. I don't know if she'll read this, but if you do just know I love you and miss you. I hope you're okay.
I need to stop posting, I also need to stop drinking. 69 calories per shot of vodka.
I dread to think how much I've drunk recently.
I never used to drink very much, but recently, it's easier to count the days I don't. Like you said, so many calories, but I like the not feeling.
ReplyDelete~Scarlett
you can never post too much love! I love reading your posts! you can always email me! I adore you sweets! stay strong! I'm here for you!
ReplyDelete