Monday, 31 December 2012

Amsterdam

In a few hours I'm going to Holland for New Year.

On boxing day I had another one night stand. With that guy I was kind of seeing at the start of summer. The one who took me on dates for coffee and the cinema, then just stopped talking to me.
I was at a party with him and he finally apologised and we got talking.
And after flirting for a while we kissed for a bit (we were both really drunk by this point) and he offered me drugs (MD/MDMA, I think they're the same thing. Basically powdered ecstasy) and I took some. Then I ended up back at his (the only time I ever took it before I think I took too much and I had a panic attack and didn't leave my tent for a whole night at a festival, so at least the drugs didn't have that effect this time). There was a bit in between the kissing, the drugs and the sex, I guess. We had a long talk, but I don't even remember what about. I was too honest, and he was too nice, clearly just to get me into bed. Just like the guy I lost my virginity to did.
I'm a slut.
And the guy I lost my virginity to has been boasting about it and making stuff up. Apparently he's telling people he "made me scream" which is fucking bullshit. It was my virginity, it hurt. It did not feel good. And his entire family were home and had no idea I was staying there until I saw them in the morning, because I was scared to even speak above a whisper in case I woke them. So no I did not fucking "scream". It was silent and painful.
It's just an embarrassing thing for him to say. Like it's not exactly like he's saying anything bad about me, more just making stuff up so he sounds better, but it makes me sound... unlike me.

So I've only ever had sex with two people, both within weeks of each other, both one night stands.
I'm gross.
Like what is wrong with me? Am I that desperate for attention that I'll sleep with anyone who's interested?
The answer is clearly yes.
Especially the guy on boxing day. Twice before I've been 'seeing him', we weren't in a relationship or anything at any point, but on two occasions both a few months apart we were 'dating', and after both times he just stopped texting me.
After the second time I swore I'd never go back there, and then literally first time he properly speaks to me since then I just have sex with him.
Just because I feel like if they want sex then they must find me attractive. I'm pathetic. And needy. And a slut.

I have to wake up in three hours to leave for Holland so I should probably get some sleep. I'm sorry I've been so bad at commenting lately. I love you all. When I get back from Holland on Thursday night, I'll try and catch up and comment more then. Love you so much.

7 comments:

  1. You are not a slut sweetheart,not at all
    We all do that
    We have all had one night stands
    I think when people have issues with their body they can go one of two ways
    They can either completely reject boys and sex
    Or they can go the other way because having sex makes them feel desired and attractive

    Try not to beat yourself up about this
    I remember when I lost my virginity
    I was 15 and it was with my friends older brother
    We were both drunk and did it outside behind an office block
    When I got home that night I realised I had put my trousers back on inside out
    He didn't care about me, he just wanted to fuck

    Just take care of you ok?
    And enjoy Holland if you can

    You are precious
    Remember that x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with ruby, it doesn't make you a slut as I've done worst. When self-esteem is on the line, men can sence it and take advantage of it. 3 1/2 yrs ago, I was "seeing" as in beding, 3 guys at the same time, just because 1 made me feel smart, 1 made me feel pretty and the other made me feel unstoppable/gave me a lot of weed/booze/parties.

    Just know its totally normal when young single women have body issues to resort to sex to feel better for a few minutes.

    Take care of yourself hunn, have a lovely trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huni you are the furthest from a slut ever! When you get back we can have a nice long chat and I can tell you just how unlike a slut you are. Love you dearly I hope you have fun in Amsterdam I will miss you so so much - and am missing you already - I keep getting the urge to tell you things but of course I can't :/ I feel like I've lost my arm! Please never ever permanently leave me if you did I think I'd have a breakdown and disintegrate.

    Love you so much! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not needy or a slut. Everyone makes mistakes and does things that they regret - regardless, it sounds like this guy at the party wasn't anywhere near a gentleman and took advantage of you. I don't mean to preach, but I hope you are able to love yourself enough to not put yourself in compromising situations and to understand what great value your body/mind/soul have. You are a beautiful girl and don't deserve to feel guilty or shamed over this. Please try to look out for yourself.

    I hope you had a lovely New Year in Holland. Keep us updated, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My darling !
    I hope you're having a wonderful time in Amsterdam :) I wish you a very happy 2013 !

    You are not a slut at ALL my love! First, if all the girls who had one night stands were sluts, then I'm sorry but the whole world (expect maybe nuns ^^) would be a slut ! Don't beat up yourself for that. It's called 'youth experience', you had drugs, you were with a guy that you were attracted to at some point, you had sex with him and so what ? There's nothing weird or slutty in that. That's the story of the world. You're young, enjoy! (but don't forget to use protection ^^)
    Regrets are the worst thing in the world. If you want to have sex, then go ahead. If you don't, then don't. But don't regret anything.

    I love you beautiful !
    And you don't need guys to feel beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Honey dont feel bad. my first time was with some guy id known a week and i never spoke to again afterwards..

    And like everyone has said, your not a slut at all. if youd told me youd slept with like 300 people i may change my opinion, but 2 guys? your not a slut : your a lovely girl exploring. Nothing wrong with that. we all have one night stands. Thats what being single is kind of about :)

    Dont feel bad about yourself. Have a great time in holland and dont let it get to you.

    Much Love
    Chloe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That guy sounds like a fucking ass. I am not trying to sound rude but seriously wth. I wish my 1st also my ex husband would say something like that about me. I would totally embarrass his ass.

    ReplyDelete