When I got into school I realised how stupid my life is at the moment; all I need to do is learn how to control myself, and then I'll actually be happy.
Tomorrow I'm going to this UCAS university fair thing. It's a whole day thing so we'll be there over lunch time, I should be able to get away with eating very little there. Also in the evening I'm going to this 'open mic night' at my school. It's from 6 to 9, and I'm going with my friend who supports me, so we'll skip dinner together. I might even be able to fast for tomorrow, then once I've cleared my system and proved to myself I have control, then I might be able to get this diet back on track.
No more binging.
No more purging.
Just pure and simple restriction and fasting.

Your using one of my stay strong and get skinny photos :) Love it! We should spread the message across the internet! xx
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you'd made them. I was looking through your blog wondering where you got them all from, they're great thinspo.
ReplyDeletei love her legs. and i wish i had a friend who supported me !
ReplyDeleteYou literally took the words out of my mouth with your.comment on my last post.. That's exactly how I feel right now and it's all the reasons i can't get back on track :s Thanks for the tips and support hun! Really means a lot.. Hope you had a great day after all yesterday, Love Anna
ReplyDeleteThank you. I really hope you had a good day too. It's nice to know I'm not alone in my struggle to get back on track. I wish you so much luck with everything.
DeleteI don't really know if I'm ding better after fasting or when I'm trying to eat regularly, I wish I would not eat and have some other source of energy because some tastes are so addicting.
ReplyDeleteI know same. I always eat really unhealthy things during a binge, because the taste gets makes me crave more, and salad really doesn't satisfy me.
DeleteI've got so addicted to black coffee and sugar free energy drinks, because they're the only 'safe' things that can keep me going.