I weigh just over 130 lbs again this morning, so I just need to get back under that mark.
It's been about 14 hours so far, so only 10 hours to go.
I'll update later to say how it goes.
Plus, it's only 11 weeks until I'm going to NASS festival, and I need to be skinny enough for shorts, knee highs, and maybe even a crop top by then (a bit optimistic really).
I've estimated I'll need to lose about 15/20 lbs to look slightly slim by then.
Any tips, advice, suggestions, or anything else would be so appreciated right now!
Update:
I lasted 21 hours. My mum refused to let me skip dinner as I forgot to come up with an excuse fast enough. Although dinner was vegetarian spaghetti bolognase (360 calories) and I didn't finish it all. I also ate one mini egg after dinner (16 calories). I was given a toffee crisp bar to eat as well, but I said I had to finish revision and that I'll eat it upstairs. I've now stashed it under my bed after hovering around in indecision for ages. The only way I managed to break my indecision was by self harm. I needed it as the distraction and reminder of why I can't eat pointlessly fattening foods. My arm's bleeding way more than it should considering there's only two cuts, but it's not near a vein or artery so it'll be fine after a while.
My total intake for today is: 387 calories - including the tiny sum of calories from my mug of black coffee and diet coke. I'm not too disappointed in that as I also walked around town for a few hours today, and also walked there and back up a pretty steep hill.
I'm back at school tomorrow, and have only four weeks until my first exam (oh my god, I am not prepared at all). I'm hoping it will be acceptable to my friends for me to revise through my lunch breaks, and then I can go to the gym daily after school for around an hour.
![]() |
| I WILL succeed for Summer |

You have gone from 150 to 130 so dont be down on yourself too much :) your my new thinspiration! stay strong! x
ReplyDeleteYou have absolutely no idea how much that comment has made my day. Possibly even my year. Thank you so much.
Delete