I can fit into my old size 8 (UK size) jeans. They're not comfortable at all, and they barely fit, but I managed to do up the button.
I would never in a million years wear them outside of the house looking how they do on me at the moment, but a month ago I couldn't even pull them over my thighs, so it's such an improvement.
I'm going to try my fast today to see if I can miraculously kick-start my body into shrinking over night.
I am so motivated right now. I also read that 7000 jumping jacks/star jumps will burn 1 lb. That's my new goal, to do 7000 star jumps. Anything to make myself skinny is worth the pain.
Also, I think I'm finally sorting out my bank card soon, so I'll be able to start ordering diet pills online. Does anyone know any UK websites where they sell cheap Fastin pills?
AMAZON! I love that site seriously buy everything on there and Fastin is always supplied (:
ReplyDeleteI'll check on amazon now. I've got 2 of my old pills left I really need to sort out my card this week. Thank you.
Deleteyeah, I only have a couple left of my fastin and I'm trying to savor them till I get paid on friday and then i'll be paying freaking so much for express shipping "/
Delete