
This girl is absolutely beautiful.
I got back from Belgium/France last night. It was such an incredible trip, visiting all the trenches, battlefields and memorials from the First World War was so moving.
The first thing my mum said to me when I got off the coach was "What did you eat when you were there? You look like you've lost weight." I've never been so happy that it's finally starting to show.
I didn't keep up my diet amazingly while I was there, but I wasn't as bad as I could have been considering Belgium is the home of chocolate. I ate so many carbs while I was there though, the vegetarian option in our restaurant we always ate was always pasta in tomato sauce. I didn't eat much of it though, on the second day I ate only half the bowl, then was so full up I had to run to the toilet because I was sure I was going to be sick. I wasn't sick in the end though, because my friend was in the toilet and she'd hear. The other place we ate didn't even have a vegetarian option, so all I could eat was a few chips and salady stuff. So in all it was an alright weekend.
I've just spent my morning catching up on all your blogs, I'm so glad you've all done so well over the weekend.
Cleona, I'm so worried about you. Has anyone else heard from her since she deleted her blog? I've been so worried all weekend, I need to know how she is. If you're reading this Cleona, can you please let me know if you're okay?
Hi sweetie, I'm sorry for worrying before you had to go on your trip. I hope you had a really good time. Thank you for being there for me. Knowing that you care, you worried about me means more than you know. You're probably the only one. But thank you again you're truly an amazing person <3
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're okay. It said your blog had been deleted, and after the last post you posted I was so worry that something had happened to you. Are you okay now? I will always be here for you. You have no idea how worried I've been.
DeleteI'm okay...just so blah all the time now. I feel really bad for making you worry that's not what I wanted at all
DeleteDon't worry about it. I'm just so glad you're ok. I wish there was something I could do to make everything right for you.
DeleteAnd trust me I wish there was something I could do to make your life right. I hate seeing people going through pain especially people I care about. I don't ever want to see you get to the point I'm at.
Delete