- 30 donkey kicks
- 15 squats
- 20 pelvic lifts
- 40 oblique twists
Probably my hands, I've always had tiny hands.
Today I had to go to my friend's for breakfast (the guy I kissed on the weekend is her ex, so I needed to talk to her properly about it; not that she cared at all), and while I was there she made me a scrambled egg bagel, which I couldn't refuse because she's already suspicious.
I did manage to throw some of it back up when I went into school early to get some essays back, but it's still annoying.
I went clothes shopping for France after school, all the clothes look disgusting on me. I bought some jeans (UK size 10) and they look ridiculous on me because my legs are so fat.
When I got home my mum cooked me a pizza as a going away meal. A whole fucking pizza.
I only managed to throw half of it back up, because my sister came up to use the bathroom so I had to stop so she wouldn't hear.
Luckily tomorrow I'll be on the coach most of the day so I won't be able to eat loads.
I went to the shop earlier to buy some lemonade so I won't get travel sick, and went to three different shops, then freaked out because nowhere had sprite zero. Literally freaked out. It was ridiculous.
I won't be able to post again until Monday night or Tuesday morning because I won't have internet while I'm away. But my room mate for the trip knows about my workout challenge so I'll be able to stay on track, and I'll post all my statistics when I get back.
I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Also I found this tumblr account which I found so interesting: http://edgirlproblems.tumblr.com/
i love that blog! and their other blog http://theedgirls.tumblr.com/
ReplyDeletenow following your blog as well I love it!
Just looked through that tumblr, it's amazing. The thinspo is beautiful.
DeleteThank you. That means a lot to me.