Monday, 25 June 2012

Quick update

This can't be a long post because I've got so much History and English Literature work to do, it's unreal. I hate my A2s already, haha.
Mega quick update, my date yesterday went really well. He didn't cancel, he was sweet. We kissed a lot (the cinema was basically empty anyway). Haven't spoken to him today though, but to be fair I haven't texted him or tried to talk to him since either, and since he goes to a really posh school I'm sure he's even more stressed with work than I am. I'll probably text him tomorrow if I can get time at some point.
Today I posted leaflets through doors in my local area for like 2 hours for my nan's neighbour/family friend, and he paid me £14, which isn't bad considering how desperate for money I am. Plus most of the houses were really posh with long driveways and masses of steps leading to their front door, so I'm pretty sure in the 2 hours I burnt infinite calories walking so far and up so many steps. Plus I had a job interview, just to work in Tesco on the weekends, but it went quite well. And apparently most people want to do the weekday shifts, so I'm against hardly anyone fighting for the shifts I want. I really hope I get it, I NEED MONEY. Haha.

I need to go now, I'm going to get murdered, I've got about three English Literature presentations to do, and I've barely started any of them, plus I'm in a pair with my friend, and she's got all the notes, so I can't do much without her here. Ahh I'm stressed, sorry for rambling.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Aww! Your life sounds so busy! <3 I did literature at A levels - A2 is so much harder than AS - I did hardly any work for AS and A2 I had to read SOO SOO MUCH! like I would walk to and from college reading war poetry - it was so tedious... Good luck with it!

    I worked in Tesco as my 1st job <3 as a weekend checkout girl :D lol Hope you get the job! lots of love! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds like its going really well for you :) so glad the date went well!

    Much love
    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your date went well. Good luck with the presentations and the job! :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope all goes well and im glad to hear that your date went good!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My god, you do have a lot of work to do. Thanks for dropping in to say hi.

    I am sure you will get that job. I know I would be opening my arms to someone who offered me weekend shifts. If I was a manager plus you sound eager to work and that is rare.

    Keep taking care of yourself. Stay focused on the goal. Oh and I hope everything is okay with the guy and he is not acting up or weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that sounds like really busy times. I keep my fingers crossed for you to get the job! And for the presentation as well!
    Good luck with all of it :)
    Ivo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with the job sweetie,
    My first job was working in tesco,
    I've no doubt you will get it,
    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone. The presentations weren't even needed today in the end. The teachers were unorganised so we got an extension until tomorrow.
    I'll let you know when I hear back from Tescos. Thank you so much for all the support.

    ReplyDelete