Sunday, 10 June 2012

SGD/ABC anyone?

I didn't last long on my new promises to never throw up again. Eating what's considered as 'normal' is never going to help me get more healthy.
I think it's much more healthy for me to eat under 300 calories, keep them down, and be happy with myself than it is to eat over 1000 calories, puke most of it back up because the thought of the food makes me want to cut, then still hate myself because I was weak.

I've got a plan, I'm hoping it will work. I'm going to do either the skinny girl diet or the ABC diet, and if I go over the calories which is likely I can exercise them off and throw any excess food straight back up. That way it might be slightly successful.
Anyone attempting either of these at the moment, or would like to do it with me? I'm planning on starting tomorrow as I've already ruined today for myself.
Luckily, when I told my friend about my throwing up I made it sound like the over eating was the only problem, so she's agreed to support me in a low calorie diet if it will help me stop. I might finally be able to stick to a diet without her forcing me to eat more.

This will be me by New Year's

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on whichever diet you decide on! Love the thinspo

    xxBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. im being a vegetarian 6 days a week with one cheat meal a week. living off of veggies, and fruit. with the odd carb here and there. so ill probably be eating less than 300cals a day! :) feel free to join me. strengthisbeauty13@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already a vegetarian. But the 300 calories a day thing sounds great.
      Sorry for my slow reply. Good luck with your diet.

      Delete
  3. I agree with you, I have tried going back to eating "normal" amounts and it feels like far too much in my stomach and I have to go purge!

    Stay strong sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I googled ABC diet and it said that it can really make you lose a lot of weight. however, going back to "normal" afterwards can make you gain again the weight you've lost and sometimes even more :s So I guess that it would be better to take that as a new long lasting life style than a 100 day challenge.
    Anyway, I'm starting to eat only 300-400 cal a day (real intake, so it would make less with sport), so If it gets you motivated you can do it with me :)
    All my love and support :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should really watch what I'm eating because like for you, for me eating less but actually feeling hunger works better than eating "normally" which could end as binge/purge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm I am almost considering joining you at this point. I need to re kick start my diet. I have never tried the abc diet but it sounds promising for sure.

    At least you tried not to purge but hey old habits die hard.

    So glad your friend is supporting your low calorie diet. One less person to worry about.

    ReplyDelete