I'm less stressed today so I can update properly.
Work-wise, after all my stressing yesterday: the History teacher actually forgot to take in my work which I did, and I forgot about it completely too, so it was a waste of time; and both the English teachers timed their lessons badly so I'm doing my presentations tomorrow instead of today. At least now they're all done and I can relax.
I texted the guy I went to the cinema with about an hour ago, he hasn't replied yet but he's always a slow replier. Plus I'm not even sure if I care whether he replies or not. I think I might want to get out of whatever it is we've got going on before I'm stuck in a relationship I'm not comfortable with. I feel so self conscious around him. Every time he puts his arm around I have to breathe in as much as possible. Should I really be with him if I don't feel comfortable with him?
On Friday night I met my guy best friend (I can't remember if I already posted about this or not?) I felt so comfortable around him. We've drifted apart recently but I was so happy with him. I think I lead him on horribly, maybe I only feel so great around him because I know he's always liked me, so I feel so adored when I'm with him. I've never pretended that we're more than friends, but I refuse to let him cut me out. I know I'm selfish, I know if I were in his position I would want to distance myself. But I don't want him to get over me, if he moves on I'll be alone. (Just so I don't sound like a complete bitch, he has had two girlfriends in the time he's claimed to like me, it's not like he can't live his life with me in it.)
Plus after I left the cinema on Sunday I started thinking about my ex and how much I miss him, then as I was thinking that I got a text from his number: "Hey babes how have you been? I miss you". I knew it wasn't him because he doesn't text like that, plus I mentioned it to a friend yesterday and she said she got a text at the same time saying "I love you", so clearly one of his friends with being a dick and texting all the girls on his phone or something. Which is really immature for a 17 year old to do. If I hadn't worked out it wasn't him I might have replied thinking he was serious, and got my heart broken all over again. It was the most dickish thing anyone's done to me for ages. I now I can't get him off my mind. I know I could never go back there after all the shit he put me through and the complete mess I am now as a result.
Woah I just went to eat dinner (it wasn't massive and I'm doing everything I can to avoid purging right now) and re-reading through what I typed less than half an hour ago is embarrassing. I ramble so much crap. I'm so sorry. I'm going to blame my period for my eating/rambling/general shitness recently haha.
At my sister's birthday party on Saturday night I had a proper catch up with my friend. She was the one I started to diet with originally, but we drifted apart a while ago when I got so wrapped up in purging and didn't want her to know. But I caught up with her and asked about her diet. SHE PURGES TOO NOW. I know it's my fault. When I spoke to her a few months ago I remember telling her that I'd made myself sick a couple of times, and she said that she was jealous of me. And now she's doing it regularly too. I've literally messed up one of my closest friends. What I am meant to do? How can I make her stop and get help without her forcing me to recover with her?
When I told her I can't stop she looked like she was going to cry and apologised because she said she's been so worried she was the one who encouraged me into this diet. I've been feeling like that's what I did to her for so long. Plus I think we might be moving in together for Summer in about a month. Her parents (literal millionaires) have bought a new house and a new flat, and since her parents will be in the house, they invited me to stay in the flat with my friend through Summer. I'm not 100% sure if it will happen or not so I'm trying not to get too excited, but her mum seems to like me and it was actually her mum's idea not mine or my friend's, so I don't know. Maybe it will happen. If it does I actually dread to think what we'll end up eating. Our house will be full of junk food to binge and purge. With cupboards of alcohol because honestly we both drink waaay too much.
Either way I really don't know what to do about my friend. We were both really drunk when we spoke, so it will easy for us to pretend the conversation never happened, but I'm so scared she'll get ill. I'm pretty sure she's already addicted to caffeine pills (it was me who told her they help hunger pains and give you energy during fasts) which are giving her heart pains; fuck I've actually fucked up my friend so badly, I need to make this right.
And I just broke a nail, which sounds so pathetic considering all the other things I've had to talk about in this post. But it's just really stressing me out. My hands are the only part of my body I don't hate.
Thank you for all the comments on my post, sorry this turned into such a long non-diet related rant.
Oh dear :( I hope everything works out with your friend, but I have no idea what advice to give (as always =_=). Personally, I think living with her in a flat could go either way. If you can get a handle on your purging before then, you might be able to help her over the summer. But if you're both purging, it's just a recipe for disaster.
ReplyDeleteAnd guys are dicks. I will never understand why guys takes their friends' phone to send out shit like that :( *hugs*
I get the nail thing, too. In the last two weeks I've lost every one of my nails. I started on a Hair/Skin/Nails supplement a few days ago, so I'm hoping they'll work some magic on top of some strength extender polish.
So much love and hugs <3
xxBella
Thank you, I'm hoping we'll both be so poor that we won't be able to afford food anyway. If we never buy any binge food then I hope we just won't binge.
DeleteI might need to buy some nail/hair supplements too, I swear all my hair is falling out recently and my nails are falling off.
Thank you so much for all your support. Hope you're okay?
I'm so sorry about all that hun<3
ReplyDeleteI definitely know how you feel with the guy situation -_-
Just stick through it Xoxo
Thanks, I'll just see how it goes with him I guess.
DeleteHope you're doing okay?
if i was you i wouldnt get into a relationship with someone your uncomfortable around. you should never have to try hard for anyone! however your bestfriend sounds like an amazing choice, if u ever someday make that decision :P
ReplyDeleteI'm so confused about the best friend. I go through stages where he's perfect for me, and stages where I can't stand him. Plus he can be a dick to other girls, and while he's nothing done anything like that so me, I'm scared that if anything happened with us he'd start being a dick to me too.
DeleteWhy are all guys just such dicks? Haha.
Sorry for ranting at you there. Hope you're okay?
Yeh definitely - you should feel hundred percent comfortable around a guy if your gna start a relationship with them.. not being funny but how would you even be intimate if you flinched everytime he touched you - cant even imagine what the sex would be like *lights off* sorry for being so immature <3
ReplyDeleteAnd no I totally understand about the nail.. it took me a week to get over the last one I broke.. so Hugs much love x
I was thinking that exact same thing. With the guy friend, stuff has happened between us in the past, and I felt so much more comfortable with him than I have with anyone else. I don't even mind if he has his had on my stomach when I'm sat down, because I know he doesn't care if I'm slightly large.
DeleteOn paper he sounds perfect, I don't know why I never let him any closer.
And I know, it's so depressing, haha.
How was the wedding? I've got so behind on everyone's blogs recently. I hope you had a good time and I'm sure you looked beautiful.
If you do not feel much comfortable with the guy, it's maybe that you're experiencing a new feeling. Haha I don't know much about boys but, if I feel comfortable with one, then it means he's just a friend, but if I freak out then I'm probably in love ^^
ReplyDeleteOMG the similarity-thing between us happened again! That is so weird ! Last year when I started dieting, a friend of mine saw that it was working pretty well. So she asked if she could join me to get motivated. We did quite a long way together. However, while I was still dieting "healthily", she fell into anorexia. I mean severe anorexia, she lost like 10 kg in two o three weeks -scary. She is now seeing a psychiatrist regularly. I couldn't help but feeling so guilty. It was like I was the one preventing her from eating. Dreadful. But we're still friends,and she doesn't believe at all it's my fault...
LOVE xX
I never thought of it like that. I guess it is quite exciting to feel so weird about him.
DeleteOf course it's not your fault that your friend became anorexic. Our similarities are so freaky haha.
Thanks.