Also, I've decided to be completely honest on this blog, even if everyone judges me for it. I don't know if anybody remembers my post on here from a few weeks ago where I drunk half a bottle of gin on an empty stomach and ended up kissing loads of guys and almost stripping on webcam to one of my guy friends? It was basically just a post about how hanging I was, along with my vow to never get too drunk and be a slut again. Hah, that didn't last long.
Yesterday I ended up kissing the guy who I kind of stripped for on webcam. But I asked him about that, and he said my bra was on the whole time so I haven't got anything to be embarrassed about. He walked me home again and we ended up going quite far, not having sex or anything, but still pretty far.
I still haven't spoken to my other guy friend, the one I kissed two days ago, but I feel like such a slut. Especially as I kissed them both in the exact same place, like just down the road from my house, so if any neighbours looked out the window they must think I'm such a slag.
He promised not to tell anyone about what happened between us, and I do trust him. I'm almost positive he hasn't told anybody about the webcam incident, one of his friends would have made an awkward joke about it already if he had.
Also yesterday when things were happening between us he had his hand on my bare stomach for a lot of the time. I felt so uncomfortable, but I knew he'd comment on it if I moved his hand, so I just had to deal with it. It didn't help that he's so fit, like as in a defined six pack, works out daily, but not in an over the top gross way. He's basically perfect. With him I actually felt like a pig.
It's just over a month until I'm going to the festival. One month to shed the last bit of fat on my stomach, and to make my legs less disgusting. I really hope I can do this.
Hey, that's definitely not being a slut, that's what we call being young ! Haha
ReplyDeleteSo enjoy this before you get married and have children !
Moreover, if a wonderfully fit guy still want to got pretty far with you, it means that he doesn't find you gross. So try to forget this feeling, at least when your with him !
Oh hun, dont be too hard on yourself - we all do things we regret, heck Ive had my fair share of um unrefined moments when hammered, I just decided to stop drinking seeing as I was an obvious liability... lol dont beat yourself up about, ps I am sure you are beautiful, must be the reason the fit guy kissed you ;) oh and your amazing personality! <3
ReplyDeleteHope you are ok! ps, vodka and diet coke = 0 cals try it! xxxx
Thank you both of you. You have no idea how much better you made me feel.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks, I normally drink either vodka or gin with diet coke, but for some reason I thought the wine would get me less drunk. Haha, that plan backfired.
you only live once, and you will regret the things you didn't do. just enjoy yourself as a single girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I'm trying to think that compared to other's I'm not that bad. And if my friend's don't care what I do then I should just enjoy myself instead of feeling bad pointlessly. Haha.
Delete