Tuesday, 28 August 2012

4am thoughts

It's almost 4am, I'm not even tired, and my new start hasn't been a complete failure.
Okay, I have still binged, I have still purged, and I have still self harmed, but it could have been a lot worse.
I can't change years of habit over night, but I can cut them down, and that's what I've done.

I won't ramble, because I know if I make this a long post then my negative rambles will come out.
But seriously thank you to everyone for being so supportive. And Rayya, I seriously love you babe. It's 4am and you're still replying to my random messages about my cat, that is true friendship right there, haha.

I'm going to go now before I ruin my happiness with thoughts, but thank you to everyone. And I'm hoping I can make today perfect and not eat a thing. *fingers crossed*

19 comments:

  1. I'm up to chatting if you want! Just email me! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right. You won't change habits over night. Just take it one day at a time love <3 Take care <3
    And email me if you ever want <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. it takes time and many relapses to get better. i take it day by day, im recovered....for now. just remember it didnt take you one night to become "disordered" , and it wont take you one night to recover. just stay positive


    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear your doing well, that's exactly what I'm having to do is "cut down" a little at a time!! It's hard but you can do it! Your not alone! Much Love!!
    XOXO, Taylorr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I love you too cat lady! tehehe, you better be asleep right now, and I am here whenever to reply to all your messages no matter how odd the convos get - cos I love you soooo much and I will be here for you no matter what time of the night/day to help you kick those urges and make this year your year! We will look hot before the year is out, we will be fit and healthy and happy!

    LOVE YOU <3 Sweet dreams/gooodmorning? I dont know which ones appropriate so here have both! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey sweety, it will take time, especially because you are changing all these things at the same time. The less you binge and purge and harm, the better. It will soon become not at all! It's hard to break habits but you're doing well. I'm proud of you for doing this and I know you can :)
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not a failure at all sweetie,
    Baby steps,
    One thing at a time
    I just know you will overcome this, I just know you will

    Hang in there,

    Sending you hope and courage x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello lovely bones,

    im reading your blog from the start.. wanna find some tips...
    i do purging alot.. its kinda habit nowadays...

    jane parker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, im Sirenne (your new follower)
    Hope youre okay hun. If you need to talk you can always send me a message. Take care, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, welcome. I hope from now on I'll have more positive things to post, so you won't get depressed following me, haha.
      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  10. Oh good luck my dear, I know you can do it.
    Nobody see rainbow without a rain first.
    Take care,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck, luv! It's hard, but you can do it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cross my fingers for you as well !
    I know you can do it. It will be difficult, but you will make it !
    There's a french saying that's quite apropriate for the situation :"à vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire". (which means, if you win easily, there's no glory to it. aproximately ... I suck at translating things ><')
    LOVE LOVE LOVE !

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should be proud of yourself :) cutting down on self harm is very hard, but i know you have the inner strength to do this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. ive been trying to purge for so long! but i cant get nething up. can you write a post abt how to make it easeir? thx! btw you are so inspiring dont giveup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, the only advice I would give is don't start.
      Not trying to start hypocritical or anything, but literally, purging will always lead to frequent binging, and then weight gain. Learning to purge was the worse thing I ever did for my weight loss. I initially lost a stone, then gained almost all of it back by binging/purging.
      Seriously, don't start. It won't help you lose weight.

      I hope that didn't sound bitchy or judgemental at all. When I started purging I looked up tips and methods, so I don't blame you for wanting to know how to do it, but seriously. It's not worth the hassle. I want to quit so I can go back to losing weight.

      Delete
    2. weird bc i saw alot of girls on other blogs that purge that are reeeallly reallly thin! like 15 bmi. maybe you didnt get it all out. i kno they like to rinse maybe 2-3 times w. diet soda to make sure.

      Delete
    3. It's physically impossible to get 100% of calories back up, trust me.
      And sure, it's possible to purge for weight loss, but only if you're still restricting and throwing up the smaller amounts of food which is all you eat.
      I don't do that, sure when I first started I was and I did lose weight quickly, but after a month or so I started binging to purge. That's where the weight gain comes from, the binging specifically to purge.
      Some people can purge without the addiction, but that's more purging type anorexic, not bulimia, and I don't know much about purging type anorexia.

      I'm not saying it's impossible to lose weight this way, but it's got such a high risk of addiction, so if you haven't started then my advice would be don't start.

      Delete
  15. i dont binge so not a prob. thx alot for the info + answering questions! love youre blog xx<3

    ReplyDelete