I just drunk normal cola for the first time in months. I was so ashamed of myself, I considered not telling anyone on this blog. But when I have moments where I'm like 'oh crap, I can't tell anyone about this failure' I always make sure I post about it, sort of a negative reinforcement so I won't do it again.
I don't even know why it's that big a deal. I'm actually hating myself right now, it feels like I just drunk liquidised calories, which I suppose I did. Like this one drink will swell and expand inside me, making me obese over the course of the day.
That's what scares me when I eat, I just imagine the one meal will bloat me uncontrollably, I can't process the fact that eating will not make me any fatter overnight. That one small piece of bread will not cause me to gain a stone which will take months to work off.
I overreact about everything.
Haha, sorry this is possibly the biggest overreaction to a glass of cola ever. I apologise.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
it's hard not to get worked up about something you try so hard to avoid. don't beat yourself up too much!
ReplyDeleteNot at all. If it something you stopped drinking and then messed up by drinking it. I don't blame you for freaking out. We all have that one or few items that we have given up that when we do eat or drink it. We feel like crap.
ReplyDeleteMine is mcdonalds. It is very hard for me to avoid eating there. So far I am doing great and I hope to keep it that way.
Yeah if I eat certain foods. I am expecting to see the scale go up too or have my belly sticking out rather. Yeah it sucks.
Don't worry in a few days you will be back on track.
No, no its not huni.. I am the same. I freak out if I have coca cola, even at the wedding I went to there was no diet coke there was only coca cola so I grabbed a waiter and made him hunt some down for me. It may be irrational but is it really..? coca cola has so many calories and it is so sugary.. I get freaked out too. But dont worry hun, its not like you drink it every day sometimes you need a shot of calories for energy.. Dont feel too bad ok.. <3 Love you x
ReplyDeleteYour not over reacting :) I had a glass full bought for me the other night and I couldnt be rude and say "urg... why did you bring me this filth" I sat there and sipped until it was half empty. I dont like the way it coats your whole mouth in sticky stuff and the crazy calories ofcourse! xx
ReplyDelete