Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Weak

As usual, today didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Although maybe I just expect too much from myself. Anything over 100 calories seems like a failure day to me.

I saw the new Batman film today, it was pretty amazing. Anne Hathaway is so gorgeous, I'd kill for her body.

I was having such a good day before the cinema though: black coffee (2), lettuce (5), sugar free energy drink (12) and 2 glasses of water (0). I wasn't even hungry, I made it until 5.30 with only two lettuce leaves, I don't know why I chose to ruin it at the cinema. I ate about 20 m&ms (68 calories, although that seems a bit too low) and 2 pieces of toffee popcorn (guessing around 20 calories) and some apple juice (guessing 80 calories). That was bad enough, but then my mum took me to Schwarz Bro. after the film to get burgers, I couldn't think up any excuse why not to, but I know if I'd tried I could have easily avoiding eating it. I got a vegetarian burger with so much mayonnaise. Plus potato wedges. I don't even want to know how many calories were in it.
I did purge a bit of it afterwards, but I didn't get much up, then I decided that I don't deserve the easy option. It can be my reminder of why I shouldn't eat loads of crap. Purging has made me too used to binging on whatever I want, I need to feel the disgust of keeping down the food if I'm ever going to get out of this binge mindset.

I'm going to try and make tomorrow better, and just avoid any situations where I'm offered food. Today I wasn't hungry until I was given food. Other than taking my nan's dog to the vet tomorrow morning I have no plans. After I get back I'll lock myself in my room and watch some American TV series all day, no food allowed.

Hope you all had more successful days than me.

3 comments:

  1. huni... you had good intake today but i know how it feels when anything feels like too much, i hope tomorrow is better for you, if you need to talk or anything i am always here for you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That intake is still quite low quite low anyway, I hope tomorrow is better for you :)
    Tv series are such good distractions from food! I have been watching Sons of Anarchy and Dexter, not great thinspo though lol :D but distracting.
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like my methods.. avoid avoid avoid!

    and not such a bad intake anyway. just do some cardio tomorrow and you'll be perfectly fine. chin up babe! :)

    ReplyDelete