My work uniform is kind of gross which I expected, but I just got my trousers. I ordered a size 10 because I thought I'd rather they were too big than too small, but oh my god, they're so tight. I mean on my legs and stomach they're fine. Baggy at the legs and normal at the waist, but they are so tight on my bum. Literally they gave me a wedgie whenever I move. I neeed to lose weight by next weekend, more for comfort than anything, these are the most uncomfortable trousers I've ever worn, haha.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
Oh doll.. poor you :\ wedgie.. uh oh. I wore a dress that was too tight at work once and it split. Devastating.
ReplyDeleteLucky for me I was quite "friendly" with the guys in the Moss tailor shop and they let me sew it up there again.
I recommend you take a needle and thread to work.. lol
:) Hope you have a good day hunibunch! <3 xx
Don't worry work uniforms are NEVER flattering. I look like a hippo in one of mine, and santa claus in the other! I'm sure you'll be fine <3
ReplyDeleteUGH! I fucking hated work pants. They never fit right. Prob on purpose lol. You'll lose the weight, don't even worry about it. Just grab that wedgie out and move on like it ain't no thang. hahaha <333
ReplyDeleteheh XD oh dear!Clothes are so deceptive sometimes! I think every shop makes them different sizes just to piss you off! Thats why I only ever buy stuff after I have tried it on in store...or I get it home and cant get my thigh in it!
ReplyDeleteWell at least that is some motivation XD When you feel them getting looser you will feel great about yourself! <3
xXx
When I was at a booktore a few years ago and I crouched down to check the books on a lower shelf, I suddenly heard how my jeans split at the bum. I only wore a thong under them but luckily I had a pullover I could put around my hips to cover it. I loved these pants so much... But my fault. Why had I let myself get so fat?
ReplyDelete