I don't really have the optimistic update I was hoping for.
I've been feeling seriously depressed recently, and I didn't want to disappoint all you wonderful people with my depressed ramblings so I haven't wanted to update.
Last night was where all my feelings sort of climaxed, one minute I was perfectly cheerful, the next I was lying there with a handful of pills clutched to my chest trying to gather the courage to shallow the lot.
I don't know how long I lay like that, over an hour at least.
The one main thought running through my head which stopped me: "they put a chemical in paracetamol now which makes you physically sick if you try to overdose". I have no idea how truthful that rumour is, but the thought of failing scared me far more than death.
I still have the pile of pills on my bedside table, next to my razor blades and lighter. My own personal torture chamber, haha.
This morning I woke up still feeling terrible, I think waking up to the sight of the pills really didn't kick start my day. But I cried this morning, for the first time in weeks/months. It really did help me a lot. I haven't been able to cry for so long, I've been feeling so numb, the only overwhelming feeling I've had for weeks is irritation, it was so relieving to finally cry. Wash away my feelings.
After all that depression I've made some realisations.
I don't want to die fat.
I want to start seeing results again. This binging/purging, weight maintenance combination is not good for my mental health. I was happy when I was losing weight. I need to get that happiness back.
I ate today, kind of normally. I binge/purged at lunchtime, then went to my friend's house and ate another small lunch which I kept down, then got home and ate dinner, which I couldn't purge because someone was in the bathroom. I thought that keeping some food would make me feel better, but instead it made my whole body ache. I've had a horrible stabbing pain in my heart, chest, throat and head. At one point I pinpointed the pain in my throat and when I poked it from the outside it made me gag, it was actually really interesting, until I convinced myself it was a heart attack and that I was coughing up blood. I'm so over dramatic.
Anyway, I feel better now, but I just feel fat. The food wasn't worth it. I wasn't hungry and it just made me ill. The same happened the other day, I was forced to eat dinner, and it gave me the worse stomach cramps, I actually thought I had food poisoning.
Food is overrated.
On Friday I get paid, so I can buy some proper, personal scales, which aren't mathematically inaccurate (mine are mechanical not electric, and the dials don't actually line up correctly so I can never be 100% sure what my weight is, you have to best guess within a 4lb range), some more laxatives (they got addictive quickly), and a few million cans of diet coke. Then my new school year can truly begin.
Also, does anyone have any good thinspo songs? I'll admit I have about 100, but whenever I'm feeling crappy and like it's not worth the effort I put on my playlist and remind myself of everything, so I just wanted any suggestions to make my playlist bigger. Haha. Also if any of you want to know what ones I have just comment and I'll make a list.
Love you guys so much. I've turned into a terrible commenter/replier again, I'll go and redeem myself now.
I would love to hear the list of songs that you have! (:
ReplyDelete100 followers and 100 songs. There could be one for everyone! Yeah I can't think of any songs right now I am so tired... But I know I will eventually. I am always posting music on my blog. I really like the song, "She's got you high" by Mumm-ra. Don't ask me how that is pronounced because I don't know, but I always feel like I want to be that girl he is singing about...
ReplyDeleteIdk if you knew of it already but I'm going to make things easy and give you a link. Addicting I swear...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKypqSL49Pg
xoxo :) Smile for me!
I've downloaded it and keep listening to it over and over, haha. Thank you for the recommendation.
DeleteLove you sweetie. I hope you feel better soon - pills are definitely not the way to go, especially paracetamol. I haven't heard that rumor, but they aren't pleasant and if successful its normally just a slow, painful death from liver failure. I took hundreds when I was 12, amongst other pharmaceuticals, and am very lucky to have escaped permanent damage. I'm always here if you need to talk xx
ReplyDeleteThank you. I'm so sorry to hear about your attempt, and I'm so thankful that it didn't work.
DeleteTake care and thank you so much for your comment.
Oh darling.. I love you.. check out venus' blog she listens to thinspo songs, and has a seperate page for all of them so its quite handy. And I am so glad you cried - wait I sound like a bitch, but you know what I mean.. I am glad your emotions were able to find a release that didnt involve cutting and I may just have to confiscate your pills blades and lighter - dont make me come over there! Sometimes a good cry just makes things a bit better, maybe now its out of your system things will start to look up <3 I love you my dear, just know that you are never alone and dont bloody scare me like that ever again I was lying there like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ReplyDelete- Literally just like that.
I guess we both had our little moments.. I want this year to be different and shush up you ain dying yet madam.. cos you have to see me!
LOVE YOU.. we will succeed.
x
PS. what would I ever do with out you?? seriously, I am so attached now. Losing you would be like losing my arm and leg. You mean so so much to me <3 xx
DeleteI love you too. I felt so bad when I woke up and saw all your replies. I felt like such a bitch for making you so worried. Love you. I literally don't know how I survived before I had you in my life.
Delete:( aw I'm so sorry you're so far down. Thank god for crying! I find it really really difficult most times to cry but when you just let yourself (which is so hard) it's such an incredible release. I'm always here if you want to talk/vent about how much bulimia motherfucking sucks. It's cheesy but tomorrow is another day and the fact that you want to change things just shows how far you've come!
ReplyDeletexxx
I know how you feel, for months I've had the thought process of "When can I cry so I can get the fuck out of this slump?" But so far I haven't been able to cry. It's really sucking.
ReplyDeleteEither way, your comment on my blog made me feel tons better and I just wanted you to know that.
If you can't die fat then keep working, one day you'll get there(: We'll both get there. We have to.
Xoxo<3
Aw, sweetheart :( I totally get you on the thinking something is wrong, hypochondriac, kind of thing... literally every day I find something to freak out about... but bulimia's pretty fucking scary and I remember how scary my binges used to be, so I'm really glad you're gonna try to get yourself out of this b/p rut. I care about you and want you to be healthy and happy. And, crying is also good. Lets us breathe.
ReplyDelete<3