Thursday, 16 August 2012

Results

I don't get my results until 10, but my sister (who's in the year above me) just looked on some website and she got her place in her dream university. The Royal Veterinary College have accepted her. How do I compete with that?
I know I won't have gotten (that word does not look right) all As so it's impossible to match up to her. Not that it's a competition but still. Plus I had plans to be really drunk all day, but I'm so hungover this morning that I don't even want to move.
Ah shit, I'm so scared for my results. I know I didn't try hard enough for them, I spent most of my English Literature exam planning the foods I would binge/purge on, and spent most of my revision time not eating unless I had an exam that day or I was too dizzy to move. I definitely wasn't at my best when I revised.
Ahhh.
Ah well, wish me luck guys.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment