I have decided to join in with this amazing idea of an August challenge. Anyone who wants to join just click on the link and leave your statistics.
Today was day one, I actually planned to fast or something. The idea of intermittent fasting seems really good and I really wanted to give it a go. Instead of course I had one of the biggest binges in quite a while, but also one of the most successful purges I've had in weeks. Recently I've become I really lazy purger and stopped when I got bored or felt ill, but today I actually feel like I got it all up so if I eat nothing else all day then I can regain that empty feeling before I go to sleep.
I finally got back the £50 amazon stole out of my account, so I'm about to go and buy laxatives, caffeine pills and mint tea (I can finally make the green mint tea combination Cleona told me about!!) so then I can be really ready to kick start this challenge and put my all into it. I'm currently hovering around 130lbs, and it was my main goal for this Summer to drop below 120lb. 10lbs is nothing, I should be able to do that in two weeks at the most. I need to do this right this time. I'm hoping this challenge will provide motivation for me to finally start losing some serious weight. I am getting thinner, I can see it. Today I wore a skirt with no tights around the house, and my legs actually looked really thin. It's not like I haven't made any progress, I know I can do this. I need to keep going, keep the progress going.
Here's a picture of me, I actually took it last week, but I've maintained since then so it's basically how I look now. This is 130lbs, I'll post another at 120lbs, when I've finally hit my first goal weight!
Need to tone my legs
The flash is just to keep my anonymity, sorry.
It's a really bad quality picture, but as bad an excuse as this is, I just painted my nails so I can't get changed and take another picture now, and this is the best one I've just got on my computer. Haha.
I might take a better one tonight and replace this, but it will do for now.


"I just painted my nails so I cant get changed.." I love you! <3 LOL trust me to find that amazingly cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd hey you're right your legs are pretty thin! I hope that everything goes to plan - and you're right ten pounds can easily be done in like weeks.. so why are we finding it so hard :\ Good luck for the August challenge!!
Much love hunn! <3
The picture is fine! We can see you. I am so excited. You sound really inspired so I know you are going to hit your goal weight. For me posting the pictures and doing my own little challenges really helped. I hope the same goes for you.
ReplyDeleteI know this going to sound weird but I love your legs. They look shapely to me. I think when you lose the weight they are going to balance you out very well.
Your legs are way more toned than mine! You look lovely :)
ReplyDeleteI am doing the August challenge too. My first day was even worse than yours, I binged but didn't purge >_<
At least we still have a whole month to make up for it, we can do this! Good luck getting to your goal weight!
Alice xx