Thursday, 27 September 2012

129.6 lbs

129.6 lbs.

I broke under 130 lbs.
I can't even begin to describe how happy I am right now.

Yesterday wasn't exactly great either.
I went to this school thing and had to eat some of this gross vegetable thing, though it was so disgusting no one got suspicious when I ate hardly any of it.
Then I went to my friend's and drunk sangria and somehow ended up eating a lot of popcorn.
I don't even like popcorn, it's so addictive and I don't even like it.
Luckily I think the vegetable thing I ate at lunch made me ill, because I ended up feeling so crap I had to purge the popcorn along with the sangria (and no I definitely wasn't throwing up because I was drunk, it was a different kind of sick).
Then because even though the others had no idea I was sick, since it was self induced, they noticed I was feeling ill so when I said I was too sick to eat any pizza she cooked for dinner they didn't mind.

So thinking back I guess it wasn't too bad. All I ate was vegetables in a tomato sauce and popcorn, and I threw most of it back up.

Ah well. 129.6 lbs!!!
If my scales are accurate that's 5lbs in two days just by being vegan.
It seems almost too good to be true, but I am so so happy right now.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!!! =D

    So happy for you! i love that feeling when you break a barrier, your doing so well, i better move my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOD. I've wanted to see that number on my scale for so long now, you don't even know! But whenever I get close, I screw myself over :(
    But congrats! That's amazing and I'm sure you'll continue doing awesome!

    Good job with going vegan too~! Isn't it a nice, clean diet?

    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing. So clean. I feel a lot better.
      Except when I mess up, I keep b/p with non-vegan food. That needs to stop, but I think once I'm less stressed I'll be a better vegan.

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Great job with the vegan diet too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW YOU COULD!!! I am so fucking happy for you right now. I've been having a panic attack for over and an hour and this put a smile on my face instantly. Keep it up :D love you darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm so glad to cheer you up. But I'm so sorry you were feeling so bad.
      Love you so much.

      Delete
  5. OMYGOSH! I am so so excited and happy for you as well as very jealous of you! <3 Love you lots doll I hope you are feeling better <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! That's awesome!I'm so glad the vegan diet is going well :)
    You can absolutely do this! You are the inspiation I need right now too, as I'm not doing too well myself at the moment, great work <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAW ! Congratulations ! That is so amazing ! I am so happy for you :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much everyone. It means so much to have all your support.

    ReplyDelete