She's his ex, it shouldn't upset me. Honestly the only reason I've never told her about me and him having a thing was because I knew I was in the wrong for going there with her ex
She told me yesterday when she was drunk. I didn't tell her that I'd been meeting him and kissing him around the same time. She did say she knew they weren't exclusive or anything and that obviously they could both get with other people, but I don't think she quite meant he could get with her friend.
Now I feel sick.
All the times I've gone to his, all the times I've met him for walks or drives.
Did they have sex in his car, the same car that we've kissed in? The same car that he's tried to go further with me in.
And at his uncle's house, where we just lay on the sofa watching films, nothing happened there between us, not really, but did he fuck her on that sofa too? He had the keys to that house for a week, I only went once.
I knew he was sleeping with someone. He told me he was. He would always text me to invite me round to try and convince me to do stuff, and when I said no then he admitted once he texted another girl, a girl more willing. He knows I'm technically a virgin, so he knows not to push me too far.
But I feel sick now. I knew he had two main people he was trying with, two people who he fancied, me and one other. Now I get why he wouldn't tell me who the other was. He said I didn't know her but that he wasn't going to be a dick and tell me who she was, which I accepted because I didn't want him telling people about me either.
But my friend. He's sleeping with my friend.
He broke up with her last year, he told her he liked someone else and didn't feel right being with her.
He told me the person he liked was me.
It would break her heart if she knew. I thought they were finished, I didn't think they'd spoken since they broke up.
I don't know what to do. I texted him when I heard and told him I needed to talk to him.
She says she's got a free house soon and she wants to invite me, a couple of other girls, him and all his friends round for a party. Her plan was that she could be with him, then kind of leave me and the other girls with the pick of his friends (his friends are all hot). But I don't think I want to see them together.
I didn't want to hear about it. Whenever I'm drunk with him we kiss. It's just what we do. And I know him, even at a party at her house with her there I would bet money that he'll still come onto me. Maybe in the hallway or away from everyone else, maybe in the main room, but I know him well enough to know if we're all drunk together then something will go down.
I don't even know what to think.
Sorry this is such a ramble.
On the plus side, my mum bought loads of vegan food today. Lots of tofu and lentals and stuff. I really hope this will work for me.
I am sorry to hear about the situation you are in. But as you didn't know about your friend and him even *talking*, then it can't really be a fault of yours. It's his. I think you ought to give him an ultimatum. Like tell him that he's gotta pick you or her. He doesn't deserve both.
ReplyDeleteI do hope that things get better, i'm glad to hear you're doing well being Vegan. (: Feel free to talk to me anytime!
Yeah I guess. But I mean I'm just being pathetic. I don't want him. Not really. He's said so many times I need to decide whether I want to be with him, because it's not fair rejecting him but refusing to let him move on. Though it seems like he moved on perfectly fine anyway.
DeleteThanks, hope you're enjoying OL.
o no.. huni I dont want you to be upset when you are around them two together or like for anything to happen.. I hope you are ok, friends and guys are so complicated sometimes! On the bright side you are looking skinnier every day and woohoo for vegan goodies :D
ReplyDeleteLove you x
It should be okay. I think I'm just pathetic when I hate hearing about him with other people.
DeleteHe's said that to me so many times before, I have to either want him back or let him go. I'm so selfish always rejecting him yet expecting him to not do things with other people.
I need to get other myself and admit that he knows other girls who will actually give him what he wants.
And thank you. Yay, for vegan. I really hope I can stick to it.
I'm at work so I can't really cultivate an intelligent and heartfelt comment, so I'm going to be disgusting instead. :P
ReplyDeleteIMO, guys are REALLY intimidated by virgins! I bet he's fucking around with her soley because he CAN, not because he doesn't like you... she's damaged goods, and familiar territory.
You're like... a freshly frosted wedding cake. Nobody wants to be responsable for taking the first slice, but everyone's drooling, baby. :D
Hahah. Thank you so much for that comment.
DeleteI guess that is kind of true. He's asked me for sex before, but never seriously because he knows it would have to mean something to me, not just the backseat of his car, so he's never really pushed it.
He knows me well enough to know he doesn't want to be my first and have to deal with me holding a grudge against him forever if he messes me around.
Sorry probably too much information for you there, haha.
Thanks for your comment.
Ugh! Guy drama. I never could handle it. I get too jealous and emotional.
ReplyDeleteI really just wanted to thank you for following me. It means a lot to me =)
Same. I read way too much into things. I bet if I talk to him about it he won't even see that he did anything wrong. Guys are too stressful for me to care about, haha.
DeleteAnd no problem, I love your blog.
Oh no, well it's not your fault as you didn't even know, but I can imagine that would be hard. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best <3
ReplyDeleteI hope the vegan diet is going well :)
Alice xx
Thank you. I think I'm just going to avoid him and try and discourage my friend, but I don't think she's really emotionally into him. Her exact words were "I know neither of you will have seen him topless, but oh wow, he's fit." I think she just wants him for sex too, so I'll just leave them to it and not get involved, haha.
DeleteThanks for the comment.
Oh I know this feeling and I hate it.
ReplyDeleteI guess the best thing would be not to go to the party, because it would be too awkward but then if your friend asks you why it's going to be even more awkward ><'
Maybe you should go and ignore them completely and stick with the hot guys ^^
Moreover, if those two have already broken up, maybe nothing will happen after all. Or maybe, seeing your friend and you at the same time, the guy will be able to decide which one he actually likes best ... Haha guys are so disturbing ^^
Love you !
Yeah, I'm not sure if the party will definitely happen yet. But if it does I'll just try not to drink too much, and try and talk to him before to let him know nothing can happen between us.
DeleteI feel so mean lying to my friend, but until now I didn't think she needed to know. I didn't think she still liked him.
Oh they broke up a year ago though, on the same day I broke up with my ex, so it's since they broke up when he's been messing us both around.
Guys are so pointless, haha.
Love you too.
None of that is your fault! It's all on him! He should have more respect. I wouldn't tell her... unless he tried it on again...but thats me...you may think differently? Just do what is best for you, and her xx
ReplyDeleteI don't think I will tell her. I mean technically he's done nothing wrong. We both know he flirts with other people, it's just the fact she's my friend which makes it messed up.
DeleteAnd even though I had no idea she still spoke to him, out of the two of us I'm definitely more in the wrong.
Unless he comes on to me again, after knowing I know about my friend, then I'll just leave it.
Thanks for the advice.
That guy is a dirtbag and playing both you and your friend. You both deserve a better guy. He will end up breaking both of your hearts and making you and your girlfriend mad at each other. Get rid of him ASAP.
ReplyDelete