Monday, 24 September 2012

Yet another fresh start

Right.
I'm vegan. I don't even care how many times I've made up my mind to do something then not seen it through. I need to do something before I can't take it any more gain any more weight.
I've spoken to my mum about it, she's completely on board, her only concern was "but you don't like avocados?", after assuring her I would either teach myself to like avocado or buy some vitamin supplements she was fine with the idea. She even agreed to buy a blender once she gets paid so I can start making some soups and smoothies.
I'm hoping that by banning all binge foods completely I'll finally be able to restrict and get back into the healthy, low-calorie way of eating.
I was reading through the comments on my old posts, and everything I've said in the past, and I know I can do this. Before I lost so much weight in such a short space of time, all I need to do is beat this binge/purge rut I've gone into and I can go back towards achieving my goal.
Winter is inching closer, and the post-it note with my goal weights listed on it is reminding me of my New Year aim.

Also, I want to say such a massive thank you to every single one of you. Reading all my blog comments has made me realise how much I value your friendship, I really don't know what I'd do without you. So thank you so so much.







6 comments:

  1. I've gone mostly vegan too(: I just have trouble sticking to it when I eat with family, they'll cut out meats but not animal products.
    It's helped a lot with me, plus I keep myself busy as long as I can.
    I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you my dear!! you are such a little star and I know you can do this.. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that second picture is my goal.
    You can do it again and again and again.
    It's gettin back into the habit of restricting thats hardest but once you do it becomes easier. Push past that hardship and find who you want to be.
    Love you & stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, good luck going vegan. I keep thinking that I should - but then I don't want to set myself a goal like that if I'm not going to stick to it. I guess I just suck lol :)
    It's great that your mum is so good about it, I mentioned it to my mum when I was younger and she was like "NO WAY! You will die!" Haha.
    I know this will work for you though, you will be super healthy and gorgeous and happy! Take care <3
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is great that your mom is on board. I mean that is life. Well at least for me life tends to get in the way when I have a goal in mind. Maybe that is what happened to you.

    The thing is you are trying to do better and prevent yourself from doing bodily harm. I have no problems with that. I would just say keep going and trying no matter what this time. If possible....lol. I know for me sometimes I stop certain eating habits for money reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck to u..clean eating works like magic..i liked the fourth pic a lot..beautifully tired.

    ReplyDelete