Sunday, 2 September 2012

Autumn

I'm not quite sure where I am at the moment.
I don't know whether I'm doing well or horrendously.
I feel like I've gained weight so I guess I'm doing badly, although sometimes I'll wake up and feel like I'm getting skinnier so maybe I'm doing well? My scales are staying pretty much the same as ever so who knows.

My mood has been so weird recently too. One night I will be literally suicidal crying hysterically on my bed, then something will happen (often messages from Rayya) and suddenly I'll be overly ecstatic, and then a few hours later I'll just return to this completely numb state. I'm in that state right now, okay I'm also really tired, but still.

I have a weird yet extremely pressing question to ask everyone: how many calories are there in chocolate laxatives?
I picked them up by mistake, I saw my first boyfriend while I was in Boots so I had to just grab the packet closest to me and pray he wouldn't notice what was in my hand, and didn't really look at them properly until I'd ripped the box open later at home.
I don't really know how I feel about them. I normally just buy pills, a sip of water and they're gone, it seems more official. Why would I want to eat chocolate to get the effects?
I mean I take them after I've binged and purged, after a purge I don't want to eat chocolate.
The taste of them trigger something in my mind, so every time I take one I want to binge.
I don't know whether I want to keep on taking them, but that being said, I've had them two days and have already taken 5 times the recommended amount, so I'll have probably finished the box before I even get a comment on this post.

My friend finally got back from her cruise, she said if I meet her tomorrow then I can go and look at the flat with her, and she has the keys now and everything so I seriously think I'm officially moving in with her, at least part-time, haha. Part-time roomie.
She also started her message with 'woo, I'm back. I ate loads while away. I want to die.'
She's agreed to my plan of going to the gym every day after Sixth Form.

Returning to Sixth Form, school, college or university is such a nice refreshing opportunity to change all the bad habits and reinvent yourself as whoever you want to be. I'm excited for this 'new start' so to speak.
I'm looking forward to Autumn so much, and Winter of course. As gloomy as I may sound, they're probably my favourite seasons. Other than the cold, they're perfect. There is something to beautiful about Autumn, all the old, ugly things dying; trees shredding their leaves and becoming bare, ethereal branches. That's what I want to do; shred all my fat over the Autumn months and let my bones show through.
Winter is the month where skinny looks best. A fat girl wearing layers just looks like a snowman, whereas a slender, tiny, delicate girl will look beautiful.
I want my fur coats and dark skinny jeans, and to look perfect.
Whoever said you could hide your fat behind thick jumpers was definitely lying, I've spent my whole life trying to do just that, and it's never worked, all it does it make me look even bigger with an extra layers just added to the layers of fat.










I need to find more Autumn/Winter thinspo.

Carmen - Lana Del Rey, and Sunday Girl - Blondie were playing while I wrote this post, and they both kind of inspire me to completely change myself. To be someone interesting and worthwhile. I'm sick of being this fat, ugly mess. I want to be skinny and mysterious. To be worthy of notice.


10 comments:

  1. I know how tempting laxatives are after a binge. When I was younger I did them aaall the time, and now, fifteen years on, I can't go to the bathroom without the strongest laxes there are. I have to use them once a week just to get my bowels moving. Please please please be careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I echo the last comment, please be careful with laxatives, please!

    I love Autumn too,
    The cold, crisp days, the dark nights closing in,
    And my favourite holiday, Halloween

    Take care of you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself lovey, be careful with the laxies. I know everyone else has said it already, but its not something you want to get seriously hooked on.
    I'm so glad to hear some optimism from you my pretty miss. Autumn has always been my favorite season for the simple fact that everything changes. Your thinspo is gorgeous. I'm even more motivated now to be tiny so I can wear those lovely sweaters without being a blob in wool.
    I love you sweetheart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's why I set one of my two ultimate goals for New Years day. I want to spend at least most of winter being tiny and adorable. I want everyone to hand me their coats because I am still freezing under two. I love these pictures. Winter is my favorite season too and fall is pretty wonderful.
    Ex-lax chocolate laxatives? I looked it up and it looks like a single serving of one square is 15 calories. I hope I helped there somewhat...
    I hope we can both achieve our goals this year.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is a stupidly slow reply, but thank you so much. You helped me an unbelievable amount by looking up the calorie content in them. Believe me, I'm always reading the label properly in future. Thank you.
      New Year is one of my goals too, for the exact same reason. Currently I'm getting the freezing without the skinniness. Stupid body.
      Good luck with everything and thank you for your kind words.

      Delete
  5. Oh huni <3 I love you and thats exactly how I feel.. The scale hardly twitches and it makes me feel that I have been doing so badly? and I am so confused especially when I feel I have had a good day.. nothing ever feels good enough. I am here for you whenever - sorry for the crazy messages.. My bad. lol

    I am right there with you.. the beauty in autumn is splendid and I often find myself so taken aback by the beautiful hues of autumnal colour that peppers the landsccape in this season.. I can honestly feel autumn in the air and it does something to my blood. I can physically feel myself tingling breathing in the cold and feeling thrilled that winter is just around the corner. I also end up matching my nails to the fallen leaves (I am weird I know) haha Yehp fur coats and skinny jeans! That is what I am aiming to look hot in too! We can so do this babe! No freaking doubt about it.. I am with you every step of the way, but hey you already new that.. <3

    Love you so so much my darling <3 x
    Never ever forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geez I do feel exactly the same. I hate that bipolar feeling, it feels like our brain isn't ours anymore and is starting to work on his own without our agreement.

    I was born in Autumn so it's my favourite season too :) I love when all the trees go red and start losing their leaves. What I like the most is walking on the fallen leaves and make them crack under my feet. (sounds like a kid, but well^^). It is also a great season to lose weight because :
    1. It is the begining of school year.
    2. The weather is cool, so you can go out and run without dying of heat.
    3. You had time to rest during the summer so you're ready to kick some ass.
    4. It's not too cold yet, so nobody tells you to eat loads of heavy stuff.
    5. It is the perfect time to drop one dress size before the winter sales !!

    Well I'm joining you on that autumn-weight-losing challenge.

    I LOVE U !

    ps: thank you so much for your comment, you can't imagine how much it helped. I'm so blessed I have you <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I take laxatives everyday and I feel awful. Please take care of yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw sweetie I know how it is to switch moods so fast and for no reason :( I'm sorry you're feeling that way I wish I could help.
    & I'm glad youre looking at the new school year as a fresh start. & you're so effin lucky you're moving out!!
    love you
    stay motivated<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove Lana Del Ray.

    I too have been feeling quite similar to you. Emotions totally on a undying roller coater. I hope you feel better hun.

    I cann't WAIT for fall/winter. I hate the cold but the clothing...oooohhh the clothing. Big sweaters, leather boots, tall socks, huge scarves and warm beenies! Can't get better than that! Way more flattering too..... ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete