It's exactly a year since all my problems started.
I know that in a week it will mark a year from my first fast which caused me to nearly collapse in school.
Meaning it's almost a year since my sister started collapsing, and since my nan had her heart attack.
A year since I vowed to lose weight for good.
A year completely wasted.
I've gained back everything I lost..
I'm pathetic.
you are not pathetic and you have come so far! you can totally get this back on track - like you said you lost a stone in under two months.. there is way more than 2 months left of this year so dont lose heart yet! i have complete and utter faith in you <3 x
ReplyDeleteI just saw your comment on my post - I'm so glad it inspired you! Lets go vegan together :)
ReplyDeleteYou're definitely not a failure, and you haven't wasted a year. I sometimes think that of myself but then I look back and realise actually, some things really have changed. Not everything, granted, and not the things I wanted to change a year ago. But small things and ways of thinking and it all adds up. It's pretty hard to become a completely different person in a year. I have found that to be true, anyway.
Lots of love to you sweetheart I hope you feel better.
x
You are not pathetic. You are amazing, you should believe it.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, what's a year in a life time ?
I think this year might have helped you understanding yourself better, learning how your body behaves, what makes you gain weight and what makes you lose it etc. Consider this past year as a serie of experiences for a better life. Now that you know yourself better, you'll be able to cope better with your life and everything.
Make this new year count,do not repeat your mistakes, just go forwards.
You'll see the 13th of September 2013, you'll write a wonderful post saying how amazing you now are, and what gigantic progress you have made. :)
LOVE <3