I don't have anything inspiring or even positive to post. Sorry, I'm a depressing sod yet again.
I haven't weighed myself since before the weekend. 133.8lbs was what it read then. Too high, far far too high.
I'm scared to know what it is now. I can feel that I've gained weight. I can see and feel the extra calories I've put into my body over the weekend. I disgust myself.
I realised on Sunday that it had been four days since I'd last purged. Instead of proud I was disgusted with myself. I had to force myself to eat, literally choking food down my throat, just because I NEEDED to purge something. The same happened yesterday. I had a panic attack on my way back from school, I thought something terrible had happened and didn't cope very well. I ate a massive bar of chocolate, purged. Then cooked more food while I was purging up the chocolate. Then my stupid sister decided to have a shower while I was busy stuffing my face with the second set of binge food. I took 12 laxatives to try and counteract it, they were all I had left, I don't have any diet pills left either. I'm freaking out slightly now.
It turned out the thing I was freaking out over hadn't even happened, thank fuck. I don't know what I'd do without Cleona in my life. http://myemptymisery.blogspot.co.uk Anyone who doesn't already follow her needs to, I don't know where I 'd be without her.
Anyway, I was up all last night after the 12 laxatives kicked in. Is it messed up that I'm slightly disappointed they didn't make me more ill? After I took 7/8 I think I had some internal bleeding, to be fair I did eat less with the 7, whereas I stuffed my fat face before the 12, maybe 12 was what I actually needed to empty me again.
I still feel messed up I guess. I've had to take the morning off school, because I can't even drink green tea without it coming straight back out. (Sorry that whole paragraph was probably far too much information.)
I feel like I'm stuck in such a rut at the moment. I was losing so much weight before. The starving was doing exactly what it said on the tin, I was shrinking and falling asleep hungry, I felt so.. happy. Then I convinced myself purging was the answer to all my problems. I could eat dinner with my family, stopping their suspicions, and still continue to lose weight and fall asleep empty.
FUCK YOU BINGES. Sorry about my language, but seriously. What happened to me? I've gained back everything, then stayed at this stupid weight for months now. Fucking months of 130-135 lbs.
And what makes it worse is I can't stop it. No matter how many times I say 'just don't purge. Stop the purging and the binging and the urges will stop' I know it's not true. It's the purging I crave more than the binging. I find it easier to control binges, but if anything bad happens I need to fill my stomach just for the feeling of empting it again.
And now my family are starting to suspect me, so I can't even purge meals. I have to binge in secret so that they don't know to listen out for heaving.
I've started having about three 'showers' a day just for an excuse to run water and lock myself in the bathroom.
My friend has her flat now. I went to see it, and it is amazing. I can spread both arms out and spin around in the shower without touching the sides, there's even a seat in the shower. I could happily live in the shower and never go in any other part of the flat.
Her parent's are still staying in the flat half the time, so I can't move in, but I plan to stay there whenever they're out. She's having her first party there on Thursday. I'm so jealous of her life.
Sorry this was so disjointed and had no main point, but it was nice to get all the little things off my chest.
How's everyone else doing? Anyone else feeling stuck in a rut at the moment?
I'm so sorry sweetie, that you are struggling at the moment and I can relate.
ReplyDeleteI believe that bulimia is a form of addiction, even when we want to stop we can't.
Bulimia is such a cruel illness and it's invisible.
I don't know what to say to you as I am in the same boat and I don't know how to help myself.
Don't give up trying though,
Don't ever give up
Sending you love and a hug x
I feel exactly the same as you. I'm in a stupid rut and I can't claw myself out. Its why I find myself doing stupid things to try and change something. Hope things get better for you. I really do love <3
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about the whole rut thing...its horrible and depressing, purging is very addictive so please don't give up on yourself, keep trying to resist! xx
ReplyDeletePurging is an addiction I don't care for anyone who dennies it. I know how I feel after a succesful purge and I relate that to a drug high as I've know those highs as well. Try your hardest, maybe look at some addiction 12step programs? Therepy is always best but when you only want to get rid of one bad habbit (in this case purging and keeping restriction) maybe addiction counceling can help? Research it online, if you think it might help try to find a support group for various addicts. There you won't need to say what your addiction is only that you are trying to stop it. One day at a time sweetheart. I'm hopping for the best and I hope this can be helpfull for you. Stay strong.
ReplyDeleteNot at all. I feel like this from time to time. Shoot even I got jealous reading about your friends flat. I sure you see my post where I was going nuts last week. Had two more of those but just didn't post it.
ReplyDeleteThat sucks that now you have to go threw all the work of showering 3 times a day. My parents were barely around. Dad gone all day working and then working on stuff over his brothers house. My mom only home during the day but was either on the computer or with her day care kids. In the evenings, napping, tv or working out. I was the furthest thing from their mind. The only time my mom started watching me was when I started to lose weight but she was more so watching what I ate and not how often I went to the bathroom.
Sorry I got carried away there. Don't worry you are going to win this battle. Still gotta try to find a system that works for you and without anyone freaking out and being all in your business.
Oh huni! I am so so sorry for freaking you out today as well! I feel so so terrible, you are such a sweet, kind caring and loving individual your concern for everyone but yourself touches my heart so much that I just want to squeeze you and put you in cotton wool so I can keep you safe forever. I dont think I have ever met someone so selfless and so genuine as yourself, you blow me away with the amount of kindness in that heart of yours and I feel like kicking myself for potentially worrying you today (dammit sleep! comes at the most ridiculous times!)
ReplyDeleteI too feel I am stuck in a rut, I feel like I am taking an ich forward and 5 steps back, we both really need help with our bad habits, and I think Genna is right it definitely harbours the characteristics of an addiction, I feel that I am addicted to chewing and spitting too, the motions doing it is what I do it for not cos I am hungry or am trying to avoid food.. which is so messed up. I honestly hope that we can both improve on this, maybe you need to tell someone.. I dont believe a problem shared is a problem halved but I think if you tell the right people then they can potentially help lessen the burden and assist in helping to deal with the problems. Things wont go away over night but I have faith that with persistence we can kick this.
Love you my dear.. I havent weighed myself either.. i can feel an exra layer of fat.. damn I need to get on my bike tomorrow! LOVE YOU MY DARLING, ALWAYS, AND I AM HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT! <3 X
Awh I am so sorry to read this, getting sucked into a bad cycle is so disheartening after so much progress, but I know you can get through this! :)
ReplyDeleteI understand the rut >.> been stuck in a freaking constant "binge-starve-binge-starve" cycle and it sucks, but one thing I can always count on is it doesn't last forever; I do hope you have a better week this week and that you break that nasty 130-135 barrier, always here if you need to talk. We believe in you, love! ♥♥♥
I know how you feel...
ReplyDeleteFucking hate binges!!!
I'm following you, I love to support people with the same weight/ana problem.
I would be really happy if you check my blog!
I am looking forward to make friends here, because I don't like dieting alone...
and I suffer from anxiety, so it is really important to me to communicate with people that can understand me.
Sorry for spamming..
Kisses
I'm so sorry things are shitty for you at the moment hun. I am in the exact same boat as you. I keep looking back to study leave when i was at my thinnest (135 at 5'9) and kinda romanticising it, I was on a roll and I thought I'd keep dropping until I hit the 120s or something... but then summer happened. D: And it really effed things up for me, with the drinking, and the social eating late at night, and terrible terrible binges. My only advice right now (which I should probably take myself) is to take it easy on yourself, forgive yourself, and move on as quickly as it is possible to do. The minute you stop punishing yourself for your binges, or desperately trying to compensate, you will instantly shift in your mindset and be able to get back on track.In my experience, the times when I've most hated myself for bingeing has been where the binges just went on for weeks and weeks and didnt stop. And when I told myself it was no big deal, that I could get over it as quickly as it came on, and there wasn't need to punish myself anymore, I would get back on the dropping train much more quickly.
ReplyDeleteTake care sweetheart.
I love the bewitching costume! (I am replying here because you said you can't see when I reply.. I wish I knew how to fix that :s) Thanks for the links now I just need to choose between the angel and witch costume :)
ReplyDeleteCatgirl sounds amazing! I hope you make it to your GW by Halloween, then we can both look sexy in our costumes :D
I hope I do, I really want someone to notice me for once haha