Friday, 18 May 2012

Fail

Well my first day of being vegan didn't exactly go to plan.
I did really well this morning, I even peeled a satsuma and physically couldn't bring myself to eat it, so I threw it away uneaten.

But after lunch time I chewed and spat a chocolate bar; although I didn't swallow it, it's not a very vegan thing to do.
Then when I got home I ate loads of crisps with a sour cream dip (not vegan either), then had a massive binge on my birthday chocolates; I threw this all up, but it still completely ruined my vegan diet and made me feel disgusting.
Tomorrow I want to start this properly. No more binging. No more purging. Just eating healthy foods in normal proportions.

Ohhh, and I've also worked out how to follow people using the new blog layout, so please comment if I still need to follow you back. I'm trying to follow everyone but it's hard to find everyone.

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry, you like you said tomorrow is going to be a better day :-) It's like when I know I am going to start following a new way of eating I ether binge the day before( like I am doing now ) or I mess up the first day and probably day 2. I have to keep making small improvements until I am good at it. Old habits die hard man.

    You sure you want to follow me and listen to my blah lol. My blog is called Winter's Secret World. I should have a follow button.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always do that. I'll binge before I diet so there won't be any food left for me to mess up my diet with. It's stupid, I should just throw it away instead. Haha. Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete
  2. Don't feel too bad. I don't think anyone went vegan succesfully overnight. I think my first "vegan" day I ate nothing but yogurt. What helped me stick to being vegan better was telling people that I was vegan and couldn't eat certain foods. It really helped because I felt like a fake or liar if I did want to eat dairy.
    Good luck! I know you can do this <3

    `Pride.Strength.Courage
    ~TinyRose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How long have you been vegan for? Any advice or anything you can think of?
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. I'm having a melt down over following, I still can't work out how to do it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way I found I can do it is by copying the web address of the page I want to follow, then on the blog reading list you can click 'add' on the list of blogs you're following, and paste in the web address.
      I hope that made sense, haha. I wish they hadn't changed the layout, it's all so confusing now.

      Delete
  4. Hey!
    If you want to be vegan I've got a great tip : don't stay on green only, put some colors or funny shape to your food ! (It might sound stupid but it actually works ^^)
    Tell me if it works for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good idea actually. I'll try that out. Dye some celery red and blue or something, haha. I'll let you know if it works.

      Delete