I think I might be moving back home soon, and if I do then I will be able to post regularly again.
I haven't had the greatest week. I keep failing because my nan has primarily high-calorie foods at her house. Plus ever since my killer-hangover I haven't been able to face making myself sick.
On the plus side I now don't have school until Tuesday, so if I revise out of the house every day I could easily avoid food. I make these plans way too often and don't stick to them, but it's so close to Summer now that I realise I have to do something extreme if I'm ever going to get on track.
Some of the cuts on my arm aren't healing. There are so bloody many, literally covered the lower half of both my arms. The scabs have gone, and they've scarred all the way up. Typical that the last time I ever properly lose it, I ruin my arms for good. I'll try using the smallest amount of self tan on them tonight, I think that can cover them up. Fuck.
Plus it's less than two weeks until my A Levels start. I'm actually going to fail all of them. I have not done anywhere near enough revision. My Biology teacher (such a bitch) basically told me she thinks I'm going to fail Biology. I'm now torn between believing her and not even wasting my time revising, and wanted to prove her wrong and revising loads.
I probably won't post again for a while, I need to revise.
FUCK.
Prove the bitch wrong. Nothing like the satisfaction of destroying a teacher's low expectations.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck with your A Levels and sticking to your plan. You can do this. <3
--Shrinkwrapped